Warren Report or 9/11 Commission report

Which one caused more doubt among Americans? Phone Post 3.0

NIST was the most corrupt Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM - Warren. People are so dumb now they don't even question it, even when the commissioners tell us it's a cover up. Phone Post 3.0
Isn't that the opposite of what the OP asked? Phone Post 3.0

Popular Mechanics already proved that everything in the 9/11 commission report was possible. So did Science so unless conspiracy theorists know more than science, that case is closed.

I've never gotten too much into the Warren Commission.  It doesn't seem too crazy to me that one crazy guy with a rifle could kill the President when he had training and experience.

Almost half the country didn't believe the Warren report Phone Post 3.0

MMAdotCOM -
Super Saiyan God Vegeta -

Popular Mechanics already proved that everything in the 9/11 commission report was possible. So did Science so unless conspiracy theorists know more than science, that case is closed.

I've never gotten too much into the Warren Commission.  It doesn't seem too crazy to me that one crazy guy with a rifle could kill the President when he had training and experience.

Possible? Not a very strong word. Most of the other, "crazy" conspiracy theories are also "possible." Phone Post 3.0
Sorry not sorry boy. Phone Post 3.0

There was a cover up for 9/11 too.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/23/information-could-have-stopped-911-299148.html

Warren. Phone Post 3.0

Alumynabjj - 
Ghengiseanie -
thesleeper - There was a cover up for 9/11 too.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/23/information-could-have-stopped-911-299148.html
I get vilified for pointing things like this out. Phone Post 3.0
Pointing out what specifically? Phone Post 3.0

That the CIA allowed Al Qaeda members to run around unimpeded in early 2001 because they didn't think AQ was targeting the US, and they covered it up during the 9/11 reports.

Everyone in that chain of command up to the CIA director should have been sacked, and instead they promoted the incompetent assholes that thought they could outsmart terrorists on US soil.

There is enough material out there that a docudrama really should be made about it.