Was 208 the worst ufc ppv you've seen ?

I cant remember one being as boring as this.

Did you post this last night when it was relevant?

I know this app is shitty and takes forever to load ...but this is getting ridiculous!

Image result for cro cop vs fir

Milford Cubicle -

Are you joking? That had WAYYY MORE STAR POWER than 208!

UFC 208= worst event in UFC history, let alone a $60 PPV!

It was definitely one of the worst cards 

aside from Miller and Justin, I don't think any other fight was that entertaining. Along with the the train wreck of announcing, it might actually be the worst ppv ever. 

I think worst card was the fox card that the only entertaining fight was in the audience and there was like 3 of them. 

The Miller/Poirer fight was a classic, just a great fight. Holms fight was pretty good also. Jacare fight was very good, he was amazing. Silva fight was disappointing as were the other fights, Overall it wasn't great but i'm sure others were worse. Wonder how the ppv #'s were? The new owners might panic if did poorly.

B3LI3VE -
Milford Cubicle -

Are you joking? That had WAYYY MORE STAR POWER than 208!

UFC 208= worst event in UFC history, let alone a $60 PPV!
What does star power have to do with the quality of the fights? UFC 200 had the most star power and sucked nuts.

It was pretty bad alright. The prelims were even worse.

The one in Abu Dhabi was pretty bad

I'm gonna say UFC 97 but mostly because I wasted thousands to attend and watch Silva soccer kick leites for 25 minutes. Stann lost (was in Iraq with him and from the same city ) and chuck got dropped.

Edit: otherwise yes, 208 was the worst

UFC 161 was the worst for me. The main was Henderson vs Evans and the card was shit. To be fair, fights fell off that card if I remember correct.

Interesting thing about UFC 161. Jake Shields beat Tyron Woodley on the prelims lol.

UFC33 i think it was, the PPV was all dec Tito beat Vladdy that night

UFC 119

Yes, yes it was. 

The Miller and Poirier fight was great but other than that piss poor.

Hmmm