Was Albert Puljos older than his stated age?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Cool! First poll of the new site that I have seen. I can’t vote however. But it could be a sweetass feature.

Try now? I think I changed something.

Yes I believe he was older than he claimed. If I remember right he has slipped up about his age a couple times. I dont remember where I read about this though.

Maybe ESPN.com?

Absolutely yes or he stopped juicing.

Juan soto is another one I would suspect is 2-4 years older than listed

1 Like

I’m not sure so I voted both yes and no. System lets you do both at once. All bases covered👍🏻

most certainly.

a lot of the latin players from older era’s are older than they stated.

really like the new poll format.

Why are we using the past tense
“Was older”

Did he die?

Is Albert pujols older than he states [quote=“Kirik_Jr, post:4, topic:3662950, full:true”]
Yes I believe he was older than he claimed. If I remember right he has slipped up about his age a couple times. I dont remember where I read about this though.

Maybe ESPN.com?
[/quote]

Absolutely believe so.

I mean, when he entered MLB he stated his age. I’m referring to that particular point, not any other point in history.

He’s fucked up a few times but one interview sticks out. He mentioned hitting a home run off Octavio Dotel as a kid. Dotel is 47.

Pujols is Dominican. The answer is always “yes”.

Had a Dominican who played on my team. He got hurt in 2A when he was 21 years of age. The club found out he was 26 and he was immediately released.

I would lie about my age, too! Not a lot of options for Dominicans when it comes to being successful. Not like the USA where opportunity is plentiful if you want to earn it.

Die hard cards fan but I’ve always suspected age and got off the juice. Dude did have tree trunk legs and could smoke the ball though. Was fun to watch.

The fall off was so steep I suspect it was more injuries than being off juice.

No idea, but I always found it funny that his last name is pronounced “poo holes”

1 Like

Yes

injuries “from” being off the juice. When you are on the juice lets you work out harder and recover faster… it also makes your muscles stronger than your tendons allow for ( if that makes sense ) so the helper parts of the muscles get overworked - tendons ligaments etc - the muscle is too strong and they fail

when you’re off the juice it takes a while before your body can naturally produce test on its own and it most likely wont get anywhere near where it was before you starting taking it.

but most likely you’ve already signed a $300m dollar deal so who cares

Care to offer ANYTHING as proof of this? Or just your based-on-nothing supposition?

the “proof” is the multiple slip ups by him over the years. Add that to the other players out of the DR who have lied about their ages and alberts physical appearance when he was coming up… and the drop off in production

but if there was Proof the Angels would have voided that contract and sued him back.

so no there is no proof