Was anybody cheering for Mendes until

BadDog -
slicedcity -
BadDog -
slicedcity - He came out to that terrible America farm boy song Phone Post 3.0
Just because you hate America doesn't mean everyone else is retarded also. Phone Post 3.0
I love alot of things about America but American patriotism just rubs me the wrong way for some reason Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I always hate it when people demonstrate love for their homeland. Phone Post 3.0
I dislike all patriotism/nationalism.
I prefer Genki Sudo style Phone Post 3.0

slicedcity - 
BadDog -
slicedcity - He came out to that terrible America farm boy song Phone Post 3.0
Just because you hate America doesn't mean everyone else is retarded also. Phone Post 3.0
I love alot of things about America but American patriotism just rubs me the wrong way for some reason Phone Post 3.0

here ya go my friend, it's my dick, now suck it.

He's been coming out to that song for years. Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was bad ass. Everyone does not have to have he same taste in music as you and by the way it is farm boys that feed your fat ass OP.

Chest Rockwell - It cracked me up he came out to that country boy shit. Dude is a frat boy from Sacremento isn't he? Phone Post 3.0
From Hanford. A farming community. Plenty of farms around Sacramento too. Phone Post 3.0

I don't even like country, thought the song was fine, and balanced well with Foggy Dew. Phone Post 3.0

greentrousers - almost everywhere:

show patriotism for other countries like ireland, brazil, mexico and people say the fans are so passionate.

show patriotism for usa and they are a bunch of redneck racists.
It was a kindergarten teacher firing her AK47 and a white cop beating a black man to death away from the god damn fourth of july!!
'Murica fuck yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Big Sweets - Did Matt Hughes not use a way cooler version of that song?
Hughes used County Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr. Chads song is different but references the original a couple times Phone Post 3.0