Was Bisping/Jorge knee worse than Silva/Sonnen?

UGCTT_LnPninja -  ^^^^ His upper thigh is the only thing that touched Sonnen's face. 

The Refs are trained on incidental contact. 

The tip of the knee is what made contact (or appeared to ) in those other examples. 

But still... the tip of the knee totally missed in Koscheck/Rumble and Koscheck/Daley and it was ruled a foul

Don't get me wrong, Koscheck is an excellent actor and probably should have won at least a Golden Globe for his performances...

But the fact of the matter is Silva's knee/thigh did hit Sonnen somewhat in the face and he capitalized on it with strikes and won by TKO

If Anderson had backed off after firing that knee rather than going in for the kill, there is a good chance that Lavigne would have jumped in to break and called it as a foul.

I like how you totally ignored the pictorial evidence that one was clearly legal and the other was a plum knee to the face.

If this isn't a troll you have good grammar for a retard. Phone Post

If someone said my wife had an STI I'd knee them in the head too. Oh and bispings was worse due to being illegal, silvas was pin point accuracy imo Phone Post

wiggum - One was illegal.

The other wasn't.

! Phone Post

Frobenius - 
Chimonos Revenge - Trollbenius

I was trying to make people reconsider their opinions, maybe recognise a bit of the hypocrisy surrounding any bisping discussion.

I'm not trying to troll anyone, I'm trying to be an ambassador for UK mma. Phone Post

Except it isn't an "Opinion" that Bisping tee'd up and intentionally illegally kneed Rivera.

It is fact supported by countless gifs.

The fact that he went over and Spit on Rivera's cornermen after the fight just cements it.

Say it was a heat of the moment thing if you will, but you cannot deny that Bisping was pissed and did it on purpose. He pretty much pulled Rivera's head down so he could knee him squarely in the face.

That is not an opinion. It is what he did.

I love how Bisping stands in front of him after throwing the knee, but doesn't throw a single strike after because he consciously knows it was illegal and waits for the ref to step in. Guy is a joke.

MdGeist - 
UGCTT_LnPninja -  ^^^^ His upper thigh is the only thing that touched Sonnen's face. 

The Refs are trained on incidental contact. 

The tip of the knee is what made contact (or appeared to ) in those other examples. 

But still... the tip of the knee totally missed in Koscheck/Rumble and Koscheck/Daley and it was ruled a foul

Don't get me wrong, Koscheck is an excellent actor and probably should have won at least a Golden Globe for his performances...

But the fact of the matter is Silva's knee/thigh did hit Sonnen somewhat in the face and he capitalized on it with strikes and won by TKO

If Anderson had backed off after firing that knee rather than going in for the kill, there is a good chance that Lavigne would have jumped in to break and called it as a foul.

You're still comparing incedental contact of a thigh to a (percieved) knee to head that was clearly aimed at the head. They are not alike. 

Refs are specifically trained to tell that something like Silva is incedental contact. Same with when a fighter turns his head form a punch and it hits the back of the head. That is not the strikers fault and incedental as well. 

Too the body ^^^^^^^^^^^^ a legal blow

OP is one of the worse posters or retard trolls. You pick. Phone Post

GeneraI - OP is one of the worse posters or retard trolls. You pick. Phone Post

Frobenius "I'm not trying to troll anyone", I guess the answer is retard. Phone Post

Frobenius -
minotauro11 - Silva's was on the chest, Bisping's was on the face. Anderson aimed for the chest, Bisping aimed for the face. Big difference. Phone Post

Are you a mind reader? Didn't think so.

I think bisping was aiming for the chest. This raises an interesting point though - could sonnen have ducked into the knee to get Silva dq'ed? Phone Post

don't make threads when the answer is obvious. you are full fucking retard right now Phone Post

Frobenius the next time your by Dover just jump

One was illegal. The other was trying to be.

Dmoney35 -
Frobenius -
minotauro11 - Silva's was on the chest, Bisping's was on the face. Anderson aimed for the chest, Bisping aimed for the face. Big difference. Phone Post

I think bisping was aiming for the chest. This raises an interesting point though - could sonnen have ducked into the knee to get Silva dq'ed? Phone Post

don't make threads when the answer is obvious. you are full fucking retard right now Phone Post

Best line ever... Hahaa...

Frobenius - "Are you a mind reader? Didn't think so"

Then he proceeds to assume what he believes....

"I think bisping was aiming for the chest. This raises an interesting point though - could sonnen have ducked into the knee to get Silva dq'ed?"

Btw genius, anything illegal is not based on intent or assumptions but rather fact; its either it landed illegal or not. You can't assume that's what he intended to do, refs don't make calls based on predicting what the fighter was thinking. Please re-look at the gifs again for reference. Phone Post

Soul Gravy - One was illegal. The other was trying to be.

Totally. The most accurate striker totally missed a stationary target by over a foot...totally. 

Yes, Sonnen had already given up. Jorge wasn't about to, Ever.

Frobenius -

Ha ha ha!!! Mind reader!!! How about a 'looking at what actually happened reader'. Oh dear, are you ok? Phone Post