Was Faber fan now Cruz fan

Cruz seems like a much better coach IMO.Fabers plan to beat Lawrence was to KO him . A BJJer knocking out a guy who trains with Anderson Silva.Plus Cruz IMO is making great fight pics and seems like a great coach

Cruz seems like a much better coach IMO.Fabers plan to beat Lawrence was to KO him . A BJJer knocking out a guy who trains with Anderson Silva.Plus Cruz IMO is making great fight pics and seems like a great coach

oops

fabers his own biggest fan

fabers his own biggest fan

Same for me, faber is getting mind raped by cruz. Needs to pull something special out soon or he's going to be his bitch all season. Phone Post

Cruz pwned Faber and his whole team. How can you not like him?

time will tell I guess and Im sure Faber will come back from the last 2 losses But I got to hand it to Cruz hes doing a great job .

Faber is an accomplished coach (Alpha Male- Benavides, Mendes, etc) but his gameplan to have a Royler black belt NOT take down and sub arguably the best striker in the house was a mistake. Phone Post

Faber is an accomplished coach (Alpha Male- Benavides, Mendes, etc) but his gameplan to have a Royler black belt NOT take down and sub arguably the best striker in the house was a mistake Phone Post

Me too. Imo Fabre is acting like an amateur in comparison. Phone Post

Very impressed with Cruz... Seems like a good guy too. Phone Post

even if he couldnt get the takedown because Lawrence is a good wrestler Im suprised Cristiano didnt try to push the fight the the fence But easy to say from the sideline.Lawrence also had very good defence

even if he couldnt get the takedown because Lawrence is a good wrestler Im suprised Cristiano didnt try to push the fight the the fence But easy to say from the sideline.Lawrence also had very good defence

Cruz seems like a much better coach IMO.Fabers plan to beat Lawrence was to KO him . A BJJer knocking out a guy who trains with Anderson Silva.Plus Cruz IMO is making great fight pics and seems like a great coach Phone Post

why can't you be a fan of both?

Cruz is coming off VERY well so far and it's been a fun TUF.

Faber is taking it hard so far, will be fun to see how things work out in the end.

peronality wise, cruz is much better. not sure how faber is still doing this alpah male shit when he gets sent down a weight division.

anyway, marcello obviously has bad striking/chin. also, lawrence had much better wrestling than marcello. not really ipressed with lawrence's striking.

iaquinta has a good shot of winning this

MMAologist - Faber is an accomplished coach (Alpha Male- Benavides, Mendes, etc) but his gameplan to have a Royler black belt NOT take down and sub arguably the best striker in the house was a mistake Phone Post
Yep. First few episodes, Faber appeared to have a big advantage in the coaching department. One bad week and Cruz is a better coach. Yeah right. Phone Post