Was Fedor even the baddest man in Russia?

He trained with some KILLERS, Russia is filled with AMAZING Wrestlers, Sambo Players, Judoka's and Boxers. And then there is KARELIN! Don't forget that Russia is fucking massive, as well.

Was Fedor even the baddest cat in Russia?

Fedor in his prime was an unstoppable machine of destruction that nobody could stand up against.

Yes, he was the baddest man in Russia. And the whole world.

Do mean outside of mma? Like are/were there people that could fuck Fedor up in a street fight? Phone Post

Fuck man. I haven't been on the UG for a while, decide to click it, then this thread is the first one I see. Garbage. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure Fedor ko's or subs Karelin, so yeah.

KZTT_MMAfan55 - Fuck man. I haven't been on the UG for a while, decide to click it, then this thread is the first one I see. Garbage. Phone Post 3.0

But we've never talked about Fedor being GOAT before on here!

Karelin destroys all.

Rickson armbars his left, Royce armbars his right, he claps and they both die - instantly.

Karelin is God's motivational poster. God made man in his image. He made Karelin how he wished he was.

Who wins in a fight Fedor or Godzillas index finger? Phone Post 3.0

Could Fedor fight 2 normal people if his dick was also caught in a mousetrap? Phone Post 3.0

If Fedor was on the moon, could he like, fight the moon? Phone Post 3.0

Say Fedor gets in a car wreck and loses his left leg, then 25 ninjas attack him at the hospital, does he win? Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - If Fedor was on the moon, could he like, fight the moon? Phone Post 3.0

With the reduced gravity, his hip throws would be unstoppable. The only concern is that the moon lacks an arm to bar. Phone Post

KZTT_MMAfan55 - Say Fedor gets in a car wreck and loses his left leg, then 25 ninjas attack him at the hospital, does he win? Phone Post 3.0

"No left leg - hospital."

Fedor Filipovic Phone Post

Alright so Fedor dies then he goes to Russian heaven. Russian Jesus is there with 2 fine Russian bitches. Fedor steals them and bangs them. Russian Jesus, enraged, forms into a giant monster by connecting himself to other Russian disciples, like the power rangers do. DOES HE WIN? Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_MMAfan55 - Alright so Fedor dies then he goes to Russian heaven. Russian Jesus is there with 2 fine Russian bitches. Fedor steals them and bangs them. Russian Jesus, enraged, forms into a giant monster by connecting himself to other Russian disciples, like the power rangers do. DOES HE WIN? Phone Post 3.0

Giant monster = more arm to bar! Phone Post

Ivan drago is the baddest man in Russia Phone Post 3.0

theres always somebody bigger and badder...always

eXtv - Fedor in his prime was an unstoppable machine of destruction that nobody could stand up against.

Yes, he was the baddest man in Russia. And the whole world.

And KZTT MMAFan you get a VU lol hilarious! Phone Post 3.0