Was Felder Vs Trinaldo Good?

I didn't get to see the fights and this is the one I was looking forward too.

How was it going up until the cut? Was Felder winning? Or do they go to the score cards in that scenario? Phone Post 3.0

Typical Felder fight to be honest. He reminds me of Uriah Hall. Feels like he can turn it on but just can't put it together. I think Trinaldo would have won the decision. Phone Post 3.0

Trinaldo was up 2-0, kept landing the straight left, had s good amount of time on top, cut Felder with an elbow on the ground, then split it wider with a left standing. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight, I loved it. Felder is a tough dude and wanted to continue but doc stopped it. Trin would of won 30-27.
Great body kicks and lefts for trin. Felder had some nice kicks as well but that is about it. Phone Post 3.0

It was competitive, but Trinaldo was getting the better of Felder. The cut that stopped the fight was awful.

Felder looked a bit lost in my opinion. I think if he quits hunting for highlight reel shit he could have stolen a round or two and possibly beat Trinaldo. Trinaldo is 38 yrs old and bullied Felder against the cage. I get the feeling that Franisco is a strong old bastard. I think good strikers that Felder isn't stronger than are always going to give him problems. Plus, Felder working with something like 5 different striking coaches is not helping. It just makes his decision making seem delayed and sometimes without logic. Phone Post 3.0

Rhys91 - Seems to me like Felder has lost the killer instinct Phone Post 3.0
He's a wrestler killer IMO. Feed him wrestlers who are smaller than him and he will have some highlights. Felder struggled with both burkman and kruikshank at times. His cardio really paid off for him in those fights. He also struggled with Saggo. It looks like Saggo might be the better prospect at this point. Phone Post 3.0

I don't get Felder he seems a cunt hair away from the standard of his opponents. He's obviously a superb fighter and only falls short by an extremely narrow margin Phone Post 3.0

Glad everyone is saying it about Felder, I have thought for years he was gonna be a break out fighter...Thing is he just never seems to 'break out'...He often looks like he is just doing some 'light' sparing when he is fighting.

Felder needs to bite down on his mouth gaurd and become a pressure fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Don't see him going anywhere with his fighting style.

He needs to change it up. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Big Nutz -
Rhys91 - Seems to me like Felder has lost the killer instinct Phone Post 3.0
He's a wrestler killer IMO. Feed him wrestlers who are smaller than him and he will have some highlights. Felder struggled with both burkman and kruikshank at times. His cardio really paid off for him in those fights. He also struggled with Saggo. It looks like Saggo might be the better prospect at this point. Phone Post 3.0
I'm still not sure how he got the decision against Saggo. Phone Post 3.0

Saggo won the grappling, and dropped Felder hard with a knee, in the 3rd. He was close to stopping Felder. Phone Post 3.0

He's a big tough guy with a lot of power so I think he should pressure guys more and up his output. I think his work right is his biggest problem but that's just my humble opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Good fight but Felder was getting rocked by power shots and wasn't attacking like he usually does. Trinaldo was very focused, not wild at all, used fakes to keep Felder off guard. The power shot that busted his eye, was really bothering Felder, the stoppage seemed like a good one.

" They stopped it because of a CUT "

TIKI GHOSEN

jpm995 - Good fight but Felder was getting rocked by power shots and wasn't attacking like he usually does. Trinaldo was very focused, not wild at all, used fakes to keep Felder off guard. The power shot that busted his eye, was really bothering Felder, the stoppage seemed like a good one.
Perfect stoppage, that cut was too bad to continue, for sure. Felder didn't even protest, and he's the type of competitor that would usually complain about getting stopped by a cut. Phone Post 3.0

It was good. Wasnt really action packed though Phone Post 3.0

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Typical Felder fight to be honest. He reminds me of Uriah Hall. Feels like he can turn it on but just can't put it together. I think Trinaldo would have won the decision. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. It looks like he has all the tools but there's just something missing with him. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
jpm995 - Good fight but Felder was getting rocked by power shots and wasn't attacking like he usually does. Trinaldo was very focused, not wild at all, used fakes to keep Felder off guard. The power shot that busted his eye, was really bothering Felder, the stoppage seemed like a good one.
Perfect stoppage, that cut was too bad to continue, for sure. Felder didn't even protest, and he's the type of competitor that would usually complain about getting stopped by a cut. Phone Post 3.0
Yup.

When the ref stopped it he was looking at the floor and clearly defeated. He wanted that stoppage. Not because he's not tough as fuck, he is, man what a chin and heart.
He legitimately couldn't see.

Great call by that ref. Phone Post 3.0