Was "Interview With The Vampire" a good movie?

Christian fucken Slater ! Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - A bit gay

But honestly a good movie Phone Post 3.0
I would not have put it this way but this. Phone Post 3.0

queen of the damned was an excellent novel. the movie not so much

Never read the books, but loved the movie. Cruise's charisma in that role was fantastic, found myself cheering for the bad guy.

I know a lot of people here hang off Pitt's nuts, but I thought he was the weakest part. As pretty as he looked, he mumbled through half the movie, I could barely hear him. Phone Post 3.0

MysteriousNinjaFromMars - 
phydeau - Two words - Kirsten Dunst

5 words - ten year old Kirsten dunst...

uhm dude,she was bitten by Lestat.She's pretty old in the movie, she just looked young. Are you new to vampires?

also Christian Slater donated his salary to River Phoenix's favourite charities.Role was meant for River.

Chimonos Revenge - The books were awesome.

The movie isn't bad Phone Post 3.0

pretty much what I thought too

Movie is fucking awesome! One of my favorites as a kid along with batman Phone Post

Like everyone else is saying the movie ain't bad but the book is better.

I actually thought the Vampire Lestat was a better book and would have made an amazing movie. Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - Like everyone else is saying the movie ain't bad but the book is better.

I actually thought the Vampire Lestat was a better book and would have made an amazing movie. Phone Post 3.0

awesome book

I'd let le stat pierce me Phone Post 3.0

Memnoch the Devil was great as well (book 5)

Rice put the series on ice for 10 yrs when she went hardcore catholic for a while. Left it last year and returned to the series and released a relaunch with 'Prince Lestat'

Was okay, it's pretty funny the books are all set in the year they're released so this new one had Lestat trying to figure out the Internet and get a handle on smart phones. Phone Post 3.0

I liked it a lot when I saw it in theatres. Some of my friends were goths so it helped make it an event. Phone Post 3.0

They showed bush at least twice in that movie:

when the dark haired woman was naked standing in front of the sink and Brad Pitt and Kirsten Dunst were watching her, and when the vampires stripped the blond peasant on the stage in front of everyone.

Loved the series up to memnoch, bought vampire Armand and couldn't get into it. How is the latest?

So rice left the whole religious writing thing? Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -
FCFBlazer - Loved the series up to memnoch, bought vampire Armand and couldn't get into it. How is the latest?

So rice left the whole religious writing thing? Phone Post 3.0

Near as I can tell she was simply delusional about the actual teaching of Catholicism.  She thought it was leftist progressivism and then got pissed when it wasn't and left in a pout.

I think she was just lost when her husband died and looking for something to latch onto for a while. Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - Like everyone else is saying the movie ain't bad but the book is better.

I may be mistaken cause it's been a while, but isn't the beginning of Queen of the Damned movie basically the end of the Lestat book? Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 -
BigTedBear - Like everyone else is saying the movie ain't bad but the book is better.

I may be mistaken cause it's been a while, but isn't the beginning of Queen of the Damned movie basically the end of the Lestat book? Phone Post 3.0
Yes, The Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned is one long continuous story split into two parts. Phone Post 3.0

phydeau - Two words - Kirsten Dunst

I always loved this movie.

I think haters are just closet homosexuals that are uncomfortable with how the movie makes them feel. Phone Post 3.0