Was Ireland the location of Atlantis?

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/atlantis-ireland-0013940

I’m a huge ancient history nerd and this is a pretty compelling, and thought provoking at the very least, argument for Ireland being the location of long lost Atlantis. There’s a part 2 linked at the bottom of the article.

Video directly from the research group responsible for the data.

How about a Doggerland?

Never heard that theory before I'll check it out later

Tim Duncan - 

Never heard that theory before I'll check it out later

Makes sense.

It is certainly wet enough. 

cfochs - 

Thank you for this. I will watch the OP's vid as well, but damn if this doesn't look to be it.

I would love to see a vid from a Doubter's debunking view, as I don't know enough to pick this argument a part.

If this theory is correct, it is awesome as well as underwhelming. It would be nice to see a massive archaeology team set up shop there. I mean, they have a bull's eye to start with for fucks sake.

cfochs -

Saw this a while back. I dig this one. 

Lurker99 -
cfochs - 

Thank you for this. I will watch the OP's vid as well, but damn if this doesn't look to be it.

I would love to see a vid from a Doubter's debunking view, as I don't know enough to pick this argument a part.

If this theory is correct, it is awesome as well as underwhelming. It would be nice to see a massive archaeology team set up shop there. I mean, they have a bull's eye to start with for fucks sake.

The video I posted theorizes that Plato combined both the island of Atlantis being Ireland and the city of Atlantis being like a colonial city. 

ttt

jarroyo - 

https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/atlantis-ireland-0013940

I’m a huge ancient history nerd and this is a pretty compelling, and thought provoking at the very least, argument for Ireland being the location of long lost Atlantis. There’s a part 2 linked at the bottom of the article.

Only if atlantis was built out of sheep and whiskey bottles.

Should check out Thoth and the emerald tablets and his history, he claims to be from Atlantis then came to Egypt. An I believe he went by Thoth the Atlantin in Egypt 

In...