Was Jesus a libtard?

Seems like he was from the random times I've read the bible. Take the sermon on the mount for example:

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.”
“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.”
“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.”
“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.”
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”

Thoughts on this OG

None of those are liberal values except for mourning and being poor in spirit.

LMAO @ those being liberal.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

“it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

- Jesus H. Christ

StankieEdgar - Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

All liberals do is judge and chastise people that don't believe what they believe. 

Adonis RNA -

Robin Hood was actually conservative too. Redistribution of wealth & class warefare are super conservative, amirite? 

Wow. This might need its own thread...

LOL at Trumptards....deep down.... you know it. :)

Adonis RNA - 
Munk - LMAO @ those being liberal.

Yes, as we all know, conservatives cherish the values of meakness, blessing the poor, blessing those who "hunger for righteousness" (sjw?), and we all know conservative = merciful.

And if there's one thing conservatives are known for.... its peacemaking. Hell, they used to walk around holding 2 fingers up talking about "make love not war". Sticking flowers in gun barrels. Conservatives opposed the Iraq war in droves! 

But that sjw nixon was always at odds with the great conservatives hippies. 

I don't even know if you're being sarcastic or not.

Conservatives give WAY more to charity and it isn't even close.

No true conservative votes for an unnecessary war because that's anything but fiscally conservative.

He wasn't real. So I could give a fuck what the writers wrote him out ot be.

Did Jesus claim there are 162 genders and smash random people in the face with bike locks?

Image result for no

Adonis RNA - 
Munk - LMAO @ those being liberal.

Yes, as we all know, conservatives cherish the values of meakness, blessing the poor, blessing those who "hunger for righteousness" (sjw?), and we all know conservative = merciful.

And if there's one thing conservatives are known for.... its peacemaking. Hell, they used to walk around holding 2 fingers up talking about "make love not war". Sticking flowers in gun barrels. Conservatives opposed the Iraq war in droves! 

But that sjw nixon was always at odds with the great conservatives hippies. 

Yes your tired cliches of conservatives according the the DNC talking point must mean that's how things really are. LMAO, sad useful idiot.

So if we don't believe giving means having Gov Co do it for you with someone else's money while you sit on your ass then you must not be helping the poor? Odd. It's not as though historically conservatives have always given more of their personal income and time.

Yes the peace loving communist who had us pulled from Vietnam resulted in what? Oh that's right the murder of millions, and destruction of a country. Oh and how did those hippies progress as time went on? That's write, domestic terrorist, bombing buildings, attacking police, etc...Speaking of which when the far left has controlled any country the murder rate at Gov Co hands is the worst in history. Do you have anything else?

#FreeEducation

Related image

Chimonos Revenge - 

LOL

Adonis RNA - 

Robin Hood was actually conservative too. Redistribution of wealth & class warefare are super conservative, amirite? 

You mean stealing from the government that was overtaxing the people and intimidating them through force? LOL, mmmm know you're wrong, yet again.

Glowman - 

He wasn't real. So I could give a fuck what the writers wrote him out ot be.

Look at Mr. Edgepants over here - I bet your teachers love you.

I bet you only listen to HARDCORE SHIT like KORN and MARILYN MANSON!

Andersons'sPiece - LOL at Trumptards....deep down.... you know it. :)

We know you people with limited intellect buy this garbage...most likely with an EBT card.