Was Mir out or...

Maybe hunto walks off cause he doesnt want to dish out more punishment than he has too Phone Post 3.0

It miraculous that Mir even fights these days after the carwin and Lesnar beatings. Phone Post 3.0

dood skunk - He fell and couldn't get up. He needed life alert Phone Post 3.0
vote up Phone Post 3.0

Mir does not get back up when he goes down Phone Post 3.0

Damn there sure are a ton of keyboard trash talkers on this thread. Bunch of worthless POS's if you ask me, show some respect... Phone Post 3.0

Mir couldn't even raise his hands to defend himself. Phone Post 3.0

He was done. Phone Post 3.0

The Runaway Bay Rascal -
CGJiuJitsu - I thought I noticed his right hand tap a couple times as the ref was coming in.

Have to watch the replay, but I recall seeing a tap or two.... Phone Post 3.0
I was there live and my friend said he tapped. To me it looked like an involuntary muscle spasm. Regardless he was done. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah sure looked like he was trying to get up but arms were not cooperating. First look thought he tapped but it was more like involuntary sign language for "no mas" Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't out, but the punch was hard enough that he thought he was giving birth

SnassyBraj - Maybe hunto walks off cause he doesnt want to dish out more punishment than he has too Phone Post 3.0
I think this is why he does that too. I couldn't imagine the damage of a clean punch from hunt coming down on an already dazed fighter. Phone Post 3.0

In hindsight it looked like the right call but what if Mir immediately got up and complained? The bottom line is there was no way for the ref to know his condition in that half second other than knowing he was still awake.

The lights were on but nobody was home. Hunt has done this long enough to know when a man is finished under his fist. Phone Post 3.0

He was in the darklands. Phone Post 3.0

Largenj - Damn there sure are a ton of keyboard trash talkers on this thread. Bunch of worthless POS's if you ask me, show some respect... Phone Post 3.0
Mirs not gonna fuck you bro Phone Post 3.0

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - In hindsight it looked like the right call but what if Mir immediately got up and complained? The bottom line is there was no way for the ref to know his condition in that half second other than knowing he was still awake.
Hunto knows when a man is done. He is a saint in the fight world. Phone Post 3.0

He was out. He was not gettin back up after that bomb. Phone Post 3.0

Largenj - Damn there sure are a ton of keyboard trash talkers on this thread. Bunch of worthless POS's if you ask me, show some respect... Phone Post 3.0

How about lose some fucking weight.

Swift1 - If Magny's ref was in there Mir would have died tonight under the canvas. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I dont think he knew where he was

RollHighAllDay - It miraculous that Mir even fights these days after the carwin and Lesnar beatings. Phone Post 3.0

It's amazing he still fought after the Freeman beating ... dude's got heart.