Was Mr Rogers really a killing machine?

I heard a rumor that Mr Rogers was a sharp shooter and felt bad for killing all those commies so he put away his rifle and began to help kids accept themselves for who they are.

1 Like

no

1 Like

Think he was Navy, right? Maybe he was slaying dude’s bungholes in the shower, but unsure if that qualifies for killing machine.

I’m purely fucking around, also a vet but really did nothing of service for them for ten years reserves!

Wasn’t Rogers an evangelical minister?

Also, that movie was downright weird, very unlikeable and creepy to me. Serious. It caught me off guard, didn’t realize what it was, and fucking hated the lead just creeped me out.

2 Likes

Lol no. He was studying to become a minister but pursued tv as a way to bring goodness to the world. He disliked tv, but understand it and used it aa a tool for the good he knew it could be used for. All those rumors about him were nonsense. He was a genuinely good human. People like him don’t exist anymore.

5 Likes

Rape machine.

Animated GIF

1 Like

Oh well.

What about John Denver? I also heard he was a killing machine. Can you imagine him singing country road as he sniped someone?

1 Like

With John Denver his kills were mostly in hand to hand combat.

1 Like

Great EXAMPLE of a Good Human and which should SET the EXAMPLE of POTUS/LEADERSHIP STANDARD and any which do NOT meet such STANDARD should be LEGALLY BARRED from OFFICE

any SMELL of CORRUPTION at all should be AUTOMATIC DECLINED for OFFICE!

All while singing his Rocky Mountain high

1 Like