Was OJ's Son the Killer? Martin Sheen New Doc

Yes Phone Post 3.0

itskrisdude - The theory is asinine.

It's hilarious how a story so full of holes and circumstantial nonsense could gain any traction at all. If anyone is interested in a good laugh, read Dear's preposterous take on the murders.

Here are a few of my favorite highlights...

1. His timeline suggests the son committed the murders, contacted OJ, and OJ's arrival on the scene where he apparently wipes away any physical evidence Jason was there, including footprints, blood, etc, then returning home all under 12 minutes.

2. Dear suggests OJ should have evidence of being in a fight since he was battling a young man fighting for his life. Never mind the fact Jason was around police and TV cameras days after murder and also showed no marks or bruises sustained in a struggle. Never mind Goldman was 5'7' and 170 lbs, going up against a knife wielding, fully enraged, 6'2' 220 lb OJ.

3. He completely dismisses OJ's documented history of violence, while ranting on about how applicable Jasons is.

4. He barely addresses the blood evidence because he has no idea what he's talking about. His focuses only on variables that help his narrative.

Check it out for a good laugh.

BBC documentary says Goldman was 6'1". Looked like a very athletic guy.

But either way, looking at the video recreation of the attack, it was a quick surprise attack and neither had time to react.

BBC docu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG5CPhGoT3M

william795 -
itskrisdude - The theory is asinine.

It's hilarious how a story so full of holes and circumstantial nonsense could gain any traction at all. If anyone is interested in a good laugh, read Dear's preposterous take on the murders.

Here are a few of my favorite highlights...

1. His timeline suggests the son committed the murders, contacted OJ, and OJ's arrival on the scene where he apparently wipes away any physical evidence Jason was there, including footprints, blood, etc, then returning home all under 12 minutes.

2. Dear suggests OJ should have evidence of being in a fight since he was battling a young man fighting for his life. Never mind the fact Jason was around police and TV cameras days after murder and also showed no marks or bruises sustained in a struggle. Never mind Goldman was 5'7' and 170 lbs, going up against a knife wielding, fully enraged, 6'2' 220 lb OJ.

3. He completely dismisses OJ's documented history of violence, while ranting on about how applicable Jasons is.

4. He barely addresses the blood evidence because he has no idea what he's talking about. His focuses only on variables that help his narrative.

Check it out for a good laugh.

BBC documentary says Goldman was 6'1". Looked like a very athletic guy.

But either way, looking at the video recreation of the attack, it was a quick surprise attack and neither had time to react.

The BBC documentary should have looked at the autopsy report. How embarrassing for them.

Are there still people that exist who don't think it was oj...? Sad... Phone Post 3.0

I don't know. Everything on the interwebs says 6'1".

Maybe the autopsy man measured him with his head cut off.

That's what happens when most websites pull their info from wikipedia.

Yeah, I read the autopsy and it says 69" from crown to sole.

That's quite the difference from 5'9" to 6'1".

william795 - I don't know. Everything on the interwebs says 6'1".

Maybe the autopsy man measured him with his head cut off.
Either way ....I laughed out loud at this post. Phone Post 3.0

OJ and the son did it together.

OJ jr was selling coke to Goldman - who ripped him off.

It was a drug snuff ....

The facts are totally off. It's pretty obvious Ron was killed by Jeffrey Dahmer and Nicole was killed by Ted Bundy. All they had to do was leave the crime scene alone for a day and they would've caught Ted fucking Nicole's corpse. Dumbass cops.

The real killer is Bo Jackson. Bo knows... Phone Post 3.0

judomf - OJ and the son did it together.

OJ jr was selling coke to Goldman - who ripped him off.

It was a drug snuff ....
the BBC video gets deeper into sex/drug stuff Phone Post 3.0

OJs next Friend thinks that he's going to spill the beans if he's let out early on parole. I may be wrong and dreamed that while taking ambien, or I may be right. Either way, I'm not checking Google because I live dangerously. Phone Post 3.0

I always believed that OJ was there and someone else did the deed.

Shoe prints prove he was there.

Lack of evidence proves someone else did the deed and made the knife and clothes disappear.

e. kaye -

Lack of evidence proves someone else did the deed and made the knife and clothes disappear.

The limo driver said he left with 5 bags and only checked 4 or came back with 4. Oj ditched the goods on his Chicago flight. Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat - 
e. kaye -

The limo driver said he left with 5 bags and only checked 4 or came back with 4. Oj ditched the goods on his Chicago flight. Phone Post 3.0

Doubt it.

He would have been covered in blood had he done it.    

Not easy to drive away and leave a clean car.   His car would have been a mess.   They found trace blood.

http://m.aol.com/article/2016/06/06/friend-says-o-j-simpson-will-someday-confess-to-the-murder-of-h/21390033/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_1054624&ncid=txtlnkusaolp00001361 Phone Post 3.0

Ojs shoes?? Thought the prints were found and be lied about owning them Phone Post 3.0

e. kaye -
Region Rat - 
e. kaye -

Doubt it.

He would have been covered in blood had he done it.    

Not easy to drive away and leave a clean car.   His car would have been a mess.   They found trace blood.

Could've worn a jacket and sweat pants over everything along with gloves and the knit hat, then stuffed them along with the knife if a duffle bag. Phone Post 3.0