Was orcus a troll or actually dumb?

I saw the dryfly callout thread, and it reminded me of a post orcus made. 

Background first though

Many years ago orcus and I would argue about the goatness of Fedor all the time.  I'm sure you guys remember(D241).

It made me able to put into words all the great things Fedor did, and made me point out to other fans how great Fedor was in a way I wouldn't be able to if I wasn't challenged as much as he did.  

Was he trying to make people point out how great Fedor was and just acting like he was a hater?  I don't know.

But, orcus NEVER backed down.  He was SO consistent with NEVER being wrong(in his mind), never showing a side of weakness. 

I will give him that, he was consistent in this regard of not backing down, never acting beta to anyone.

That is, until ONE time. 

And damn it, as much as I HATED that dude orcus, to this day he has one of the funniest replies I have ever seen.

Orcus had pissed off someone else(he did this to many people lol), and this other guy challenged orcus to a fight. 

To my dismay, orcus didn't tell him how stupid he was, how immature he was, how emotionally unstable one would be to make such a challenge, nope....

Orcus replied something along the lines of, "I'm 5'7 135lbs, how about you fight my sister instead"?

I hated that I laughed so hard, but god damn that was funny. 

4 Likes

Fedoras are out of fashion again, bro.

Who the fuck is Orcus?

Both they are not exclusive 

4 Likes

I doubt he was trolling i assumed he's just a leftist zealot that devotes a large part of his life defending everything the far left comes up with no matter how insane. The expert way he twists words and meanings to fit his arguments are top notch. I read an artical on reddit about a guy who claimed to be a professional influencer and his techniques were identical to Orcus. He even stated he sometimes just looked to derail a discussion when he couldn't prove his point. He'd use alt screen names to build concensus against and bully people who he couldn't disprove. 

2 Likes
jpm995 -

I doubt he was trolling i assumed he's just a leftist zealot that devotes a large part of his life defending everything the far left comes up with no matter how insane. The expert way he twists words and meanings to fit his arguments are top notch. I read an artical on reddit about a guy who claimed to be a professional influencer and his techniques were identical to Orcus. He even stated he sometimes just looked to derail a discussion when he couldn't prove his point. He'd use alt screen names to build concensus against and bully people who he couldn't disprove. 

You sure do hold logical fallacies in high regards. I would wipe my intellectual ass with this Orcus.

he argued about another mans physique on the internet for a year so we know he is a gay man.  Not that theres anything wrong with that. 

He's still here. No one ever leaves. Not ever ever Ever EVAR EVAR EVVVARRR!!!

2 Likes

dhughes -

He's still here. No one ever leaves. Not ever ever Ever EVAR EVAR EVVVARRR!!!

I actually called out someone's alt account and asked them who they were and why I made them so angry and they replied that it was Orcus. Few days ago.

jpm995 -

Pretty much spot on for his MO. Create a bunch of alts to make his points seem more popular. Strawman, strawman, strawman, logical fallacy...  derail!

1 Like
oranos -
jpm995 -

You sure do hold logical fallacies in high regards. I would wipe my intellectual ass with this Orcus.

If you can post some threads where you 'owned' him. The only ones i can reacall where he couldn't deflect were the long term Trump collusion threads where once Muller gave up he was left holding his bag of lies. 

jpm995 -
oranos -
jpm995 -

If you can post some threads where you 'owned' him. The only ones i can reacall where he couldn't deflect were the long term Trump collusion threads where once Muller gave up he was left holding his bag of lies. 

I could own him on literally any topic at any given point in time.

How about RIGHT NOW? Go find him.

BigEyedFish - 

he argued about another mans physique on the internet for a year so we know he is a gay man.  Not that theres anything wrong with that. 

Let me guess, Brock Lesnar?

A mixture of both. I have no doubt that he believed everything he said. I also have no doubt he knew what he was saying was at least in part nonsense and therefore used it to troll others. Same thing Pedro does.

jpm995 - 
oranos -
jpm995 -

oranos is orcus.

"oranos is orcus"

Ha!  I barely interacted with oranos a long time ago and quickly put him on ignore.  I do however seem to recall that oranos is a Fedor fan. So I doubt it is orcus, but then again it could be. 

BringBackHeadbutts -

"oranos is orcus"

Ha!  I barely interacted with oranos a long time ago and quickly put him on ignore.  I do however seem to recall that oranos is a Fedor fan. So I doubt it is orcus, but then again it could be. 

I probably put you so far into the dirt that you were an emotional wreck and ignored me while you cried yourself to sleep. Faggot. Who the fuck legitimately ignores people on this forum?

1 Like

Luke Rockhard -
jpm995 -

Pretty much spot on for his MO. Create a bunch of alts to make his points seem more popular. Strawman, strawman, strawman, logical fallacy...  derail!

I couldn't stand him but have to admit he was good at what he did. I thought his new account was madmartigan?

orcus is fun

Black Doug -

orcus is fun