Was out of state on business, brought a gi

Contacted a local gym in Little Rock and got to train in a really welcoming environment.

I'm really impressed with the BJJ community, it seems like a very supportive and positive environment.

As a 35 year old white belt I really think this is the best possible form of fitness for me. Phone Post 3.0

Dropping in at new schools when traveling has been one of my favorite things about training. Phone Post 3.0

SC MMA MD - Dropping in at new schools when traveling has been one of my favorite things about training. Phone Post 3.0
Every where I go I take my gi and drop in. I've made some legit friends over the years all over the western part of the country and I have a feeling when I start traveling to the east coast, I'll make more out there.

It's funny how this art brings us together and the bond we all share. When I see someone for the first time, I know their story. Maybe not their life story, but the story of the mat with all the blood sweat and tears that they've she'd to get to where they are, because I've bled just as much as them, I've cried/sacrificed just as much, and I've put in the work just like them. Some have more, some have less, but we all have and that's what brings us together Phone Post 3.0

I do this a lot. In january I went from VA to TX for work. I drove. First night I stopped in Nashville and dropped in a Gracie Barra. Second night I stopped in Dallas. Dropped in to Marcel Garcia's. Very welcoming in both places. Enjoyed the whole thing.