Was raised in a morman family AMA.

From salt lake city grew up in the church of latter day saints haha Phone Post

What's up with the underwear the girls wear... Dated one sophomore year in H.s and her mom wore them but she wouldn't talk about them.. Da faq Phone Post 3.0

Your from SLC? I lived in Ogden for 5 years. I was also raised morman Phone Post

Do you believe the scriptures were written using a hat and magic stones? Phone Post 3.0

Isn't it spelled Mormon?

Haha its cause they are secret bro... Jk they say that when your wearing them god protects you! The only time they do not have them on is during sex, sports, and swimming haha Phone Post

rex balks - Haha its cause they are secret bro... Jk they say that when your wearing them god protects you! The only time they do not have them on is during sex, sports, and swimming haha Phone Post

Funny is sex, sports, and swimming are the three times I want god on my side the most! Phone Post

Your from SLC? I lived in Ogden for 5 years. I was also raised morman

Ya dude I have lived in a few places across the Wasatch front...I've been to Ogden and didn't really care to much for it. Did you like it? Phone Post

Hocky Balboa -

Isn't it spelled Mormon?

Haha dang ya your right!, Phone Post

mma interpreter - Is it true most of you guys don't drink coca-cola? Phone Post

I'm not really religious anymore. But I havnt met many Mormons that don't drink coke! Seems like every Mormon girl I ever met is addicted to diet coke haha Phone Post

TheBBWAssassin - Do you believe the scriptures were written using a hat and magic stones? Phone Post 3.0

The golden plates! No man I don't get it. I have read the book of mormon and it doesn't seem legit to me haha Phone Post

rex balks -
Hocky Balboa -

Isn't it spelled Mormon?

Haha dang ya your right!, Phone Post

*You're Phone Post

Did Joseph Smith really cure his AIDS by fucking a frog? Phone Post

I had quite a few Mormon friends growing up. Those fuckers did more drugs than just about anyone. Phone Post 3.0

What seems more ridiculous to you, a guy finding golden plates under a tree, or an old dude climbing up a mountain and coming down with a couple of stone tablets?

They both seem equally implausible to me.

as in your dad like more man that woman? Phone Post 3.0

http://designchicks.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/kenneth_parcell.jpg

I live in a heavy mormon area of utah. Mormons are fucking annoying. Thankfully there is so muvh stuff to do outdoors here. Its fun for sure. I love walking around work slurping coffee to flaunt my heathen qualities. Phone Post

My wife was raised Mormon. Hasn't been to church since we got engaged. Her entire family still is. He mom and dad has a fucking stock pile of food like no other. When the zombies attack I'm taking their food. They've always hated me because I'm not Mormon so they're zombie food as far as I care. Phone Post

My best friend growing up was Mormon. He killed himself... Phone Post