Was Sammy The Bull Right???

For testifying against Gotti? So MTV just came out with another mafia show called Families Of The Mafia. He told his daughter and granddaughter the story on how Gotti was trying to pin all the crimes on him, once he heard the tapes and decided to testify. 

he said when the time is right he’s going to release more info about everything then, and said he also doesn’t care if that brings trouble to him. 

depends which side of the law youre on. If youre a leo youre gonna say he was right. if you a hood than you know how snitchin is handled. rats are akin to child molesters in certain circles.

Did Gotti get the same heat? He basically tried to throw one of his own under the bus. The man he hired to do numerous hits for him. Maybe Sammy went to far with the people he brought down...  but I don’t blame him for going after Gotti

2 Likes

I look at cases like his and to me it exposes how dirty our government is to get what they want. This is a guy who confessed to 19 murders and you damn well know he was involved in many, many more. They let this murderer back on the street to get their way. How can anyone make a deal to have someone like this to be among the population anymore? 

No because you dont snitch no matter what

2 Likes

Cotton -

I look at cases like his and to me it exposes how dirty our government is to get what they want. This is a guy who confessed to 19 murders and you damn well know he was involved in many, many more. They let this murderer back on the street to get their way. How can anyone make a deal to have someone like this to be among the population anymore? 

I don’t disagree with that 

BJ Penn Forever -

If you watched all two hrs m, what did he say about King and Atlas? Lol

Barry_BondsMVP -
BJ Penn Forever -

You can find shorter versions I think. Brb

Thanks Shan, just watched the clip on King too, good stuff 

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -
BJ Penn Forever -

I could not tell ya, had it on in the background months ago while reading and OGing... so I don't remember a lot. I know he went into a lot of detail about what an earner he was, how Gotti never killed anyone on the way up and how Gotti was gonna dump everything on him to lighten his own sentence.

They were both scum. There is no “right answer”. In the end both were taken off the streets. 

1 Like

addict -

They were both scum. There is no “right answer”. In the end both were taken off the streets. 

When Gravano got released from his reduced sentence he got from the Gotti stuff, he got his wife, daughter and son involved in ecstacy distribution.

Him and his son got time.

They gave the wife and daughter probation.

BJ Penn Forever -
addict -

When Gravano got released from his reduced sentence he got from the Gotti stuff, he got his wife, daughter and son involved in ecstacy distribution.

Him and his son got time.

They gave the wife and daughter probation.

Yea he did like 18 years, they were making big money in AZ

BJ Penn Forever -
Barry_BondsMVP -
BJ Penn Forever -

I could not tell ya, had it on in the background months ago while reading and OGing... so I don't remember a lot. I know he went into a lot of detail about what an earner he was, how Gotti never killed anyone on the way up and how Gotti was gonna dump everything on him to lighten his own sentence.

Shan posted the Atlas one, then I watched the Don King part after. Thanks for the info. Interesting stuff.

ShanTheMan -

Though Teddy has had his share of rough patches in his younger days, they have lived in different worlds. Sammy did shit Teddy would never ever be apart of. But Teddy has been involved with boxing forever, and he knows what fighters are feeling. I wouldn't ever send a prospect to train with Teddy. I think he plays way too many mental games and ruins fighters (Michael Grant). But if Teddy said Sammy has fear in the ring, he was showing fear. Both are old as fuck, I'll still take Teddy to piece up Sammy in a boxing ring. 

1 Like

Cotton -

Sometimes they make deals with smaller fish to ensure they cut the head off the snake.  That's what happened here.

These guys are all rats IRL. They will always choose self-preservation over loyalty. In the late 80s/early 90s when the Feds wanted to put an end to the Mafia, it was a big game of Let's Make a Deal. The NY Mafia was getting crushed with or without him. His options were life in solitary confinment or freedom and a sweet house in Arizona with an in-ground pool. The guys he ratted on would have done the same to him. 

1 Like

boxing wiz -
ShanTheMan -

Though Teddy has had his share of rough patches in his younger days, they have lived in different worlds. Sammy did shit Teddy would never ever be apart of. But Teddy has been involved with boxing forever, and he knows what fighters are feeling. I wouldn't ever send a prospect to train with Teddy. I think he plays way too many mental games and ruins fighters (Michael Grant). But if Teddy said Sammy has fear in the ring, he was showing fear. Both are old as fuck, I'll still take Teddy to piece up Sammy in a boxing ring. 

Teddy's response