Was Sarah Marshall really the "bad guy?"

GOAT Phone Post 3.0

If your girl just up and started fucking other dudes just because you wore the same sweats a few days in a row, you would not be sympathetic to her.

Imagine it:
A conga-line of dicks going in and out of your girl's vagina, because denim chafes your thighs. Phone Post 3.0

Only thing I remember about this movie besides dudes dick in the beginning was this

10.5 Phone Post 3.0

If she had broken up with him before cheating she wouldn't have been the bad guy after all he was a bit of a depressed slob even while he was with her but seeing as she was banging aldus for a year behind his back she was the bad guy

so?

she should just have broken up with him. There isn't an excuse to cheat.

Aussie Gumby - so?

she should just have broken up with him. There isn't an excuse to cheat.

That's what i meant to say
If she had just broken up with him then banged aldus she's not a bad person
But banging aldus then a year later breaking up makes her a bad person

Peee-peeopie Phone Post 3.0

It worked out for him.. Dude is a fucking hero the kind of tail he pulled. Phone Post 3.0

Weather outside is weather Phone Post 3.0

She was the bad guy. He ended up much better off, but had to suffer to get there. Pretty much the story of a breakup from any guys perspective. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, absolute bad guy, fuck her. Phone Post 3.0

That guy has a big cock. Awesome cock scenes in movie.

No wonder the og likes this flick. Phone Post 3.0

She even gave him the little cereal containers with lids on them! Phone Post 3.0

OP looks like he has a little pain behind those eyes. Phone Post 3.0

You sound like you're from London. Paul Rudds character needs a spin off lol Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC - Phone Post 3.0

The movie has been around for several years now, and I still re-enact this scene for my wife multiple times a week.

She fucked a guy with herpes for a year, while with Peopie.

The end. Phone Post 3.0

Idk, she was willing to use her mouth to help him out. Phone Post 3.0

http://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2012/07/29/1/192/1922283/9b28a3c874ead115_kristen.xxxlarge/i/Kristen-Bell-Forgetting-Sarah-Marshall.jpeg

sewich - Idk, she was willing to use her mouth to help him out. Phone Post 3.0
Hmmmm...

Fantastic point. Phone Post 3.0