Was Trump Responsible for Capitol Riot?

Might as well face it, given the amounts of $$$$$ involved for Congresspeople and those that own them … we should just be happy they ask us to vote

1 Like

Republicans and their citizens united bullshit sure made corruption a lot more profitable. Totally by accident, I’m sure.

1 Like

I’ll take a moment to disabuse you of the former part of your comment, while I happen to agree with you on the latter part. The reality of true free markets is individualism, one that is underwritten by the principle of property rights of individuals. They can choose to make free exchange with anyone from anywhere.

A lot of conservatives believe as you do, that the gov’t is the true owner of everything, and that is why I can’t buy certain goods from certain individuals in certain countries.

LOL you are WRONG on BOTH ACCOUNTS.

1. It is WELL KNOWN that I have a NATURAL BIOLOGICAL attraction the the NATURAL BIOLOGICAL FULL BODIED PROSPEROUSLY PROPORTIONED MATURE MATRONLY FEMININE DESIGN

2. You obviously care enough about what I say to respond LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you get a BIG FAT FAIL on that post!

You have an fat Asian Ladyboy.

I don’t care what you have to say, I just enjoy insulting low IQ trolls.

^when people STOOP to the LOW of insulting others it’s because of some FAILURE or LACK on their part. There is motive for their need to be malevolent. Maybe it’s Jealousy, Envy or some other kind of LACK or FAILURE but there is generally a reason that they STOOP to such LOWclass behavior

The riot doesnt happen if Trump doesnt gaslight his supporters into believing the election was stolen. People are sheep and easily influenced into believing the politicians they shill for.

If I believed democracy was being overturned I probably would have been there too.

1 Like

That’s not incitement. That’s words you dislike.

1 Like

Don’t need to look in to your retard pop psychology. I insult you because you are a low IQ troll. Think of it as a reminder to everyone else that you are just a shit stain troll looking for attention, so actual discussion is pointless. Now go get that tranny of yours, he/it/them is probably waiting to cook you some bullshit soy product so you can refill your energy.

look in the mirror…why do you troll?

We get it. You don’t believe in personal responsibility. I can understand why someone like you wouldn’t want to be responsible for themself. Then you’d have to be accountable for your own thoughts and actions, with nobody else to blame for your failures as a human.

1 Like

“Fucked up” enough to demonstrate? The hypocrisy is no longer surprising. Kneel on a black criminal as he dies of a drug overdose and your team is allowed to destroy cities and kill people.

No it’s still illegal which is why they were also arrested. The man who killed that old guy was charged with murder.

But they weren’t charged equally, and they were mostly granted bail… unlike the Jan 6 people who were held for many months. I have first hand experience with the ANTIFAGS and black live puppets being treated with kid gloves. Good try, though. It will work on people who don’t know and weren’t there. Trust your government if you want, but it might eventually be you :wink:

Fuck off, pedospeeit.

LOL are you also feeling a bit sensitive about my SMART observation? There is a BIG difference between enjoying a bit of humorous entertainment and making malevolent mean spirited attacks

humor is good medicine. Being malicious and malevolent is a sure sing of some LACK