Washing your hands in public

Do you wash your hands in a public restroom even when no on else is in there with you?

Why the fuck wouldn't you? Phone Post 3.0

Yep!

At school I use to call kids out if they didn't wash their hands and I saw them leaving. Phone Post 3.0

Slade Wilson AKA Deathstroke - At school I use to call kids out if they didn't wash their hands and I saw them leaving. Phone Post 3.0
You sound like a fun kid. Were you also a hall monitor? Phone Post 3.0

Yes, but think of this. You wash your hands then touch the same handle to turn off the water that other dickhanded fellas touch.

ShanTheMan - Yes, but think of this. You wash your hands then touch the same handle to turn off the water that other dickhanded fellas touch.

I have always kept this in mind

LastMinuteReplacement -
ShanTheMan - Yes, but think of this. You wash your hands then touch the same handle to turn off the water that other dickhanded fellas touch.

That's why you always leave some soap/water still on your hands when you leave, then dry on your jeans. Phone Post 3.0

LastMinuteReplacement - 

At work they have automatic ones. I hang on to my paper towel to use on the door handle

FABombDropper - I know where my dick has been. Those sinks and doors are another story. Phone Post 3.0
This. Public restrooms are filthy. Phone Post 3.0

I always wash my hands before and after I use the rest room. But I notice most dudes don't wash Their hands. Pretty gross Imo Phone Post 3.0

Of course. Anyone who doesn't gets a shameful roll of the eyes from me. Yes I am a badass. Phone Post 3.0

Called out a cafeteria worker at Boeing last week for pissing and not washing his hands.

He started walking out and I have him the

Bro , bro. C'mon man wash your god damn hands when you have your damn cafe uniform on he rolled his eyes and came back in and washed his hands. Phone Post 3.0

Do I wash my hands after using a public restroom? Because you had to ask I'm wondering if you wipe your ass after shitting?

LastMinuteReplacement -

What kind of animals are you people?

You turn it off with your elbows since you don't eat, handle things, or rub your face with your elbows. And you open the door with the paper towel you used to dry your hands.

Animals... Phone Post 3.0

attjack - Do I wash my hands after using a public restroom? Because you had to ask I'm wondering if you wipe your ass after shitting?

I wipe WHILE I'm shitting. It is a horrible method.

MushroomHead - 
LastMinuteReplacement -

What kind of animals are you people?

You turn it off with your elbows since you don't eat, handle things, or rub your face with your elbows. And you open the door with the paper towel you used to dry your hands.

Animals... Phone Post 3.0

Listen cuck, I use my elbows when I beat my gf. I want to kick her ass, not give her herpatitis.

^lol gross

ProteinBake - Do you wash your hands in a public restroom even when no on else is in there with you?

absolutely! then after i leave that public washroom I take out the hand sanitzer from my purse and wash again..

I always use my spit to clean toilets seats in public. Phone Post 3.0