WASPS....how to kill these Mofos?!?!

Chillin in the pool in my backyard and we are getting about 8-10 wasps over a 2hr period. 

Ive been around my entire house and there is no nest anywhere that I can find. i called a company and they said if we dont see the nest or know where it is they cant help. They said it can be up to 1/4 mile away!!

WTF!!!

Anyone ever deal with this shit?

Ive done some research and based on the 30 dead ones ive got they are Paper Waspes. They are yellow with brown markings.

These things serve no fucking purpose and I need to figure out how to make them less atrracted to my pool. Ideas?

Fire Phone Post 3.0

Fire. Phone Post 3.0

Wasp and Hornet spray , Raid or whatever brand. It kills on contact and has lots of propellant/is highly pressurized so you can blast them from 10 ft away. Its death personified for wasps. Phone Post 3.0

You can't stop them, bro. It's best you move now before you regret staying later.

I used to live in Mass, but when a wasp nest showed up in my backyard, I resolved the issue by moving to Rhode Island. I was told a few months later that the next tenants were stung to death. :( Phone Post 3.0

Tie it to a figurine. That was a CLASSIC thread from a few years ago. Hint - catch 1 and put it in the freezer briefly, then start tying.... Phone Post 3.0

Fly swatter Phone Post 3.0

I want to turn them off to the pool

Tennis racket.. Let the dead bodies pile up, they fear their own dead Phone Post 3.0

Someone said adding this SKill-It algaecide to the pool water turns them off

You're not respecting their neurodiversity bigot shitlord!

1. Dig deep pits.
    2. Put sharpened stakes into pits.
    3. Add bait to pits, like Labradoodles, J. Crew clothing, tuna casseroles, and HOA agreements. Phone Post 3.0

Grew up with those things hanging around the pool, and have never been stung. Ignoring them is best option.

I hate those damn things. One landed beside my daughter so I grabbed it in my hand. I squashed it but it sure stung me. Phone Post 3.0

QuadAces - 1. Dig deep pits.
2. Put sharpened stakes into pits.
3. Add bait to pits, like Labradoodles, J. Crew clothing, tuna casseroles, and HOA agreements. Phone Post 3.0

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Pull out the BBC. Female WASPs can't get enough of the BBC, and in just a few generations, they're not WASPs any more.

I posted this in a thread about growing up in the 80's

My buddy's mom had a wasp problem and asked us (10 years old) to take care of it. We got a can of wasp spray, cut a small slice in a milk jug and slid it in there wrapped in ham... Left the lid open on the jug, with In an hour the whole give was in there eating the ham n swarming around ... We ro sham boed to see who got to take the shot, I won, shot the can with a pellet gun. It exploded, killed all wasps n we got a pizza party after. Good living! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - I posted this in a thread about growing up in the 80's

My buddy's mom had a wasp problem and asked us (10 years old) to take care of it. We got a can of wasp spray, cut a small slice in a milk jug and slid it in there wrapped in ham... Left the lid open on the jug, with In an hour the whole give was in there eating the ham n swarming around ... We ro sham boed to see who got to take the shot, I won, shot the can with a pellet gun. It exploded, killed all wasps n we got a pizza party after. Good living! Phone Post 3.0
*hive Phone Post 3.0

Above ground pool? If so, they are building nests under each upright. Phone Post 3.0