WASPS....how to kill these Mofos?!?!

Raid the nest in the evening when they re chile Phone Post 3.0

ASBELTOMATO - Grew up with those things hanging around the pool, and have never been stung. Ignoring them is best option.

Ooooo yeah... they're patient little fuckers.  Any day now and BAMM... sting city... over and over again.

I remember watching a nature show that showed how bee's kill wasps by rubbing their bodies on a wasp until it overheats and dies. I took a lesson from that, so now if there is a hive (within distance) I put boiling water into a bucket
... Then splash said hive with the hot water. They all fall to the ground and you can just stomp em just to be sure.

Cheaper than spray and only takes about 10 minutes total Phone Post 3.0

Buddy owns a pest control company, says temprid sc works wonders. But not much you can do if they're flying around. Temprid works when they land on it. Phone Post 3.0

bando661 - Buddy owns a pest control company, says temprid sc works wonders. But not much you can do if they're flying around. Temprid works when they land on it. Phone Post 3.0
Would be great if I knew where the nest was Phone Post 3.0

Paper wasps are pretty mellow, they are like the hippies of the wasp world. They will sting you if you fuck with them but they prefer to just chill out and do paper wasp things.

chief123 - Wasp and Hornet spray , Raid or whatever brand. It kills on contact and has lots of propellant/is highly pressurized so you can blast them from 10 ft away. Its death personified for wasps. Phone Post 3.0
Dude I have that shit, does not work even a little. Sprayed a wasp until he was coated in foam, then Sprayed him for about 30 seconds more, he was dripping with raid flying insect foam. I watched him walk around for 5 minutes before I ended his puny insect life with my shoe Phone Post 3.0

Went water skiing with some friends. We stopped the boat when one buddy crashed, and the next thing we know, my other friend and I are being attacked by a dozen or so wasps - we dive out of the boat into the bayou. Turns out they had a nest under the driver's console - no idea how we didn't get attacked earlier.

My buddy and I would each climb back into the boat, grab a towel, and "pop" a wasp or two, then dive back into the water when the rest came to attack. It took awhile, but we killed most of them and neither of us got stung.

Meanwhile, our buddy on the skis was sitting in the water wondering WTF was going on!

Mock their pastel colored sweaters. Phone Post 3.0

I have a wasp issue in the summers when they build a nest in the ground under a shrug, it is a pain in the ass the work on killing them. I'm out there in the full face helmet, leather jacket, big cooking mitts trying to blast them with raid and hose them down, and swearing up a storm..... It's quite a site for the neighbors Phone Post 3.0

2 liter bottle trap works on paper wasps. at they are not the aggressive yellowjackets.

Attatch a tracking device to one of the wasps and follow it back to HQ. Challenger the queen to a fight. Beat that little bitches ass, t-bag her, then squash her cunt ass to show the rest who is boss Phone Post 3.0

Mumbly Joe -

This looks effective to me. Phone Post 3.0

Get a bucket or something that can hold water. Put two parts sugar to one part water. Powdered or confectioner's sugar works best and seems to mix better. 

When you come back to the bucket in 24 hours you will see that the hornets have drowned themselves. No chemicals or fire needed. They're pretty fucking stupid on their own. 

Best to go 8-12 oz water and 16-24 oz sugar

kkmmnn - Tennis racket.. Let the dead bodies pile up, they fear their own dead Phone Post 3.0
This without a doubt. You can thin the herd in a matter of minutes. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -

We have these all around our cabin... They work great. Phone Post 3.0

andyman011 -
chief123 - Wasp and Hornet spray , Raid or whatever brand. It kills on contact and has lots of propellant/is highly pressurized so you can blast them from 10 ft away. Its death personified for wasps. Phone Post 3.0
Dude I have that shit, does not work even a little. Sprayed a wasp until he was coated in foam, then Sprayed him for about 30 seconds more, he was dripping with raid flying insect foam. I watched him walk around for 5 minutes before I ended his puny insect life with my shoe Phone Post 3.0
Must be a different brand. The stuff I got drops them from the air. I will check tbs brand when I get home. Phone Post 3.0

Try to work out what direction they are coming from and put a small fire pit in that side of your garden.

Spray bottle of rubbing alcohol. Works great. I've killed many a wasp and hornet with it.