Wasted airheads give Uber driver a hard time

They sound mentally ill. 

as a Uber driver, getting your app turned off is worse than any ticket you might get, you lose your livelihood if you do it full time

plus he hasn't even started the ride so they can't rate him anyway, plus if he takes them and they are still pissed at him they message Uber about it and fuck you over 

pretty tame video though

He was super chill, and they kept saying "You have no chill, like OMG!"

I would've yelled back, I'll take these 2 inches and shove it down your mouth

Id be perfectly okay if they found out the name of the middle girl and made sure this followed her around. 

Pretty girls not used to being told no so they turn into spoiled brats. 

Where is the 4Chan to find out who this chick is? And make sure they submit it to her employer or potential employers? Remember that Miami Doctor girl that got fired after she messed up an Uber car? Well, she at least saw the repercussions. 

ClevelandCursed -

Id be perfectly okay if they found out the name of the middle girl and made sure this followed her around. 

Pretty girls not used to being told no so they turn into spoiled brats. 

it'll happen.

This is the kind of behavious that David Hogg needs to fight against, not the NRA.

Jesus.

I want to feel bad for the guy...but he was vaping so i am forced to side with the hood rats.

Hot or not, drunk chicks are the most annoying people on Earth.

I thought someone spilled airheads candy in the back seat, then they rolled up to the front.

Crossroads - 

I thought someone spilled airheads candy in the back seat, then they rolled up to the front.

No you didn't.

ttt

Fake Pie -
Crossroads - 

No you didn't.

I sware.

Crossroads -
Fake Pie -
Crossroads - 

No you didn't.

I sware.

From the headline.

Hocky - 

Hot or not, drunk chicks are the most annoying people on Earth.

bingo