Watch Dogs 900p on PS4, 792p on Xbox One Boom!

the fucking game cant even run at 1080p 30 frames a second on a ps4 and xbox one is even worse with 792p. WTF kind of resolution is 792p anyway.

game got delayed and still cant release 1080p on ps4?

imfamous as an open world game on ps4 shows it can be done even with much better graphics. are they so incompetent at Ubisoft?

that said lucky for us there is always the wise choice which is the PC version, which should be able to handle that game at 1080p without a problem.

but man how longer this gen goes how worse the consoles actually are.

your not buying an upgrade, your buying a downgrade. unfuckingbelivble.

and link http://www.computerandvideogames.com/463513/watch-dogs-runs-at-900p-on-ps4-792p-on-xbox-one/

So, someone who is a bit more knowledgeable.....is this all due to the hardware inside both consoles? Or is it more about developers still learning how to create games using these consoles architecture?

Those steam boxes are sounding better and better lately.

1080p became the TV standard a decade ago.

This console generation is garbage. Phone Post 3.0

FUCK YOU MASTER RACE NAZI BULLSHIT

ClevelandCursed - So, someone who is a bit more knowledgeable.....is this all due to the hardware inside both consoles? Or is it more about developers still learning how to create games using these consoles architecture?

Steam boxes still only play linux games unless you have the large amount of money for a dualboot one.

js138 - 
pipboy344 -
ClevelandCursed - So, someone who is a bit more knowledgeable.....is this all due to the hardware inside both consoles? Or is it more about developers still learning how to create games using these consoles architecture?

Steam boxes still only play linux games unless you have the large amount of money for a dualboot one.

Pretty sure, they said the system hardware runs more than just linux games. Phone Post 3.0

Its custom linux with intergrated steam big picture, at the moment, thats all. They NEVER said what you claim.

pipboy344 - FUCK YOU MASTER RACE NAZI BULLSHIT

Just ribbing, lol. But in all seriousness, this after a 6 month delay??  I feel for those with new consoles ,waiting for new games and who may have been expecting more...

Superficially, it looks fairly similar to infamous second son to me, which was 1080p 30 fps for PS4. It's also kind of embarassing given what Playstation had on their website just a couple days ago. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-dogs-ps4-will-run-at-1080p-and-60fps-says-sony/1100-6419565/

I've been kind of skeptical about this game, given the apparent downgrade since the 1st reveal in 2012(E3) but yeesh, sorry to those that were waiting and dissapointed... Maybe Ubisoft will do a "1080p patch" like for AC IV? I got nothing else...

js138 - 
pipboy344 -
js138 - 
pipboy344 -

Pretty sure, they said the system hardware runs more than just linux games. Phone Post 3.0

Its custom linux with intergrated steam big picture, at the moment, thats all. They NEVER said what you claim.
Just googled your claim and it IS correct. I was told differently by someone on this board. My bad. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Currently there is only around 450 games that will work with Steam OS and I don't think that many of those are AAA titles if any.

MITman2k - 

Just ribbing, lol. But in all seriousness, this after a 6 month delay??  I feel for those with new consoles ,waiting for new games and who may have been expecting more...

Superficially, it looks fairly similar to infamous second son to me, which was 1080p 30 fps for PS4. It's also kind of embarassing given what Playstation had on their website just a couple days ago. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-dogs-ps4-will-run-at-1080p-and-60fps-says-sony/1100-6419565/

I've been kind of skeptical about this game, given the apparent downgrade since the 1st reveal in 2012(E3) but yeesh, sorry to those that were waiting and dissapointed... Maybe Ubisoft will do a "1080p patch" like for AC IV? I got nothing else...

I feel the same way. After the delay and the downgrade I kinda lost interest in this game. And knowing Ubisoft I don't expect the pc version to be that much better. They put out a lot of unoptimized crap on the pc.

cleophus - 
js138 - 
pipboy344 -
js138 - 
pipboy344 -

Just googled your claim and it IS correct. I was told differently by someone on this board. My bad. Phone Post 3.0

Yup. Currently there is only around 450 games that will work with Steam OS and I don't think that many of those are AAA titles if any.

Only AAA are Valve's own stuff (alot of them won't work though i;e Portal 2), and maybe Metro: Last Light?

MITman2k - 

E3 showed pc, everything since is confirmed PS4, except the aisha taylor thing, that was horrible.

^True, although now that I think more about it, I remember also seing this video from nvidia, which does look very nice,  . but I'm going to wait for more footage of action/explosions(the ones in the original reveal were awesome imo) and  for reviews

ClevelandCursed.

it is very easy.

the PS4 should be able to handle watchdogs at 1080p 30 frames a second locked without a problem. reason is imfamous looks better and is also open world game.

on xbox one we never have seen any open world game by my knowledge. so that is up to debate.

i think this game is just a problem because it has to be released on so many different consoles.

howeve rthe pc version should look good and be able to habdle 1080p without any problem and 30 frames a second.

redeye2000 - the fucking game cant even run at 1080p 30 frames a second on a ps4 and xbox one is even worse with 792p. WTF kind of resolution is 792p anyway.

game got delayed and still cant release 1080p on ps4?

imfamous as an open world game on ps4 shows it can be done even with much better graphics. are they so incompetent at Ubisoft?

that said lucky for us there is always the wise choice which is the PC version, which should be able to handle that game at 1080p without a problem.

but man how longer this gen goes how worse the consoles actually are.

your not buying an upgrade, your buying a downgrade. unfuckingbelivble.
I give no fucks about your numbers you snob. It'll look awesome on all of them. Only ppl who notice a difference or care are extremely anal ppl. Old 8bit game are more enjoyable to play than some of these newer games, and I believe that's what most ppl care about. If the games fun who gives a fuck. I bet you're one of those guys that rage when they loose and don't even have fun while playing. Phone Post 3.0

stupid ninja ehhh i mean blunted ninja,

so in your words if people see a difference it means they are anal people? so if you have goodeye sight your stupid? what kid of stupid reason is that.

i agree a lot of older 8 bit games are much more fun to play. that is why i still play lot of c64 games on my pc !!!

now how will you be able to play those 8 bit games on a ps4 or a xbox one? well you cant even do that!

about losing. man i am terrible in online multiplayer games like battlefield or call of duty etc. but i dont care. i just have a lot of fun. you see i am actually the completey opposite of what you think i am!

and that is what makes this reply so much fun for me. you are so far from the truth who i am. it is like all the 180s microsoft makes this whole time regarding their xbox one.

redeye2000 - stupid ninja ehhh i mean blunted ninja,

so in your words if people see a difference it means they are anal people? so if you have goodeye sight your stupid? what kid of stupid reason is that.

i agree a lot of older 8 bit games are much more fun to play. that is why i still play lot of c64 games on my pc !!!

now how will you be able to play those 8 bit games on a ps4 or a xbox one? well you cant even do that!

about losing. man i am terrible in online multiplayer games like battlefield or call of duty etc. but i dont care. i just have a lot of fun. you see i am actually the completey opposite of what you think i am!

and that is what makes this reply so much fun for me. you are so far from the truth who i am. it is like all the 180s microsoft makes this whole time regarding their xbox one.
Well I don't understand why you consistently make post talking about frame rates and just shitting on a console. I can see you're really into games and you have knowledge on them, but would it kill you to just talk about games. I click on your post because you're posting news I haven't heard. When I read it just frame rates, this console sucks, master race blah blah blah. I think you should realize you're doing a service to ppl who come on gg to talk about games but you're subject matter is so limited. Phone Post 3.0

redeye2000 - stupid ninja ehhh i mean blunted ninja,

And I agree Microsoft has dropped the ball(can't comment on ps4 because I don't own one and had limited time with one)trying to release to soon. There's not games out worth paying $60 for and the OS is very bare bones right now. That's just what it is at the moment, I accept that and just focus on the games coming out. I just care about the game's. I really have no preference what console or PC its on. Just really good games is all I care about. I apologize for coming off like a asshole its just I expect more from someone who I can see is passionate about video games. Phone Post 3.0