Watch John Smith teach the duck under

I can really see why.

2 Likes

So scared of that low single.

1 Like

John Smith drilling with Dave Schultz at the '89 World Cup

I wish I could appreciate everything that’s going on here.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Here is Petra Olli’s duckunder highlights

Op, this is awesome. Tnx.

I’m an old fight fan, many many years old, and we simply did not have wrestling. It was around, but never in our area at all. So I played soccer and watched fights.

Walked into a Mt gym 2 years ago and simply don’t know anything that has commanded my attention more. It’s awesome. Good for my head, great for my body unless big Phil kicks me.

I have gone to a few wrestling classes w a former ufc’er coaching. He is awesome, class is incredible, would like to do more. Purely to workout and learn. Wrestling confuses me big time, but I can grasp this. I’m setting a goal of 10 wrestling classes this year (I’m Mt 3-4x a week, no more time!). Thanks for posting. Really appreciate. Solid stuff

4 Likes

Good luck on your goal, this is the great Greg Nelson teaching the 5 P’s its a great instruction on how to look at wrestling.

3 Likes

Gonna watch every second.

Would love to walk into wrestling and score some fucked up takedown on someone I shouldn’t. I can actually hang.w BJJ guys a bit, just squirrelly enough, just enough knowledge to escape shit, want to learn offense though.

My ultimate goal was to be able to beat the shit out of most people my age. I think I’m there, gonna push for 5 more years though.

So good.

1 Like

Pushing, Pulling, Picking, Passing, and Pounding.

1 Like

He makes it look so easy, it feels embarrassing to fuck up the techniques.

4 Likes

3 Likes