Watch Macdonald fight LIVE

Johnny Walls will be broadcasting the whole AFC event on www.aggressiontv.com for FREE on saturday night . Johnny ,for those of you who don't know him , has been around the mma scene for years . Everything on his site is free as well.All you need is a high speed connection to view it.I know you guys are pulling for Jason so tune in and check it out .

Randy

here is the whole card . The show kicks off at 7:30 est .

COMPLETE LINEUP (Subject To Change): 2 RDs / 155 LBS: Brian Medlin (Strasser's Academy, Kenosha, WI) v. Scott Johnson (Freelance, Orlando, FL)
2 RDs / 135 LBS: Buck Bisbey (Pearson Systems, Seattle, WA) v. Pablo Guerrero (Freelance, Natal, Brazil)

2 RDs / 185 LBS: Ben Saunders (Freelance, Ft Lauderdale, FL) v. Crafton 'Blaze' Wallace (Freelance, Naples, FL)

2 RDs / 155 LBS: James Edson Berto (Togers World, Orlando, FL) v. Chad Gauldin (Freelance, North Carolina)

2 RDs / 155 LBS: Raphael Dias (BTT/ATT, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) v. Brian Geraghty (Strasser's Academy, Kenosha, WI)

2 RDs / 145 LBS: Renato Tavares (American TOP TEAM, Ft Lauderdale, FL) v. Eric O'Brian (Freelance, FL)

2 RDs / 155 LBS: Jorge Masvidal (Freestyle Fighting Academy, Ft Lauderdale, FL) v. Justin Wisniewski (Duneland Vale Tudo, Portage, IN)

2 RDs / 185 LBS: Marcel Ferreira (American TOP TEAM, Ft Lauderdale, FL) v. Nick Thompson (Strasser's Academy, Kenosha, WI)

2 RDs / 155 LBS: Pedro Brandao (Gracie Barra, TN.) v. Marcos Avellan (Freestyle Fighting Academy, Ft Lauderdale, FL)

3 RDs / 185 LBS: Edson Diniz (American TOP TEAM, Ft Lauderdale, FL) v. Darrell Smith (Animal House, Kokomo, IN)

3 RDS of 5 Minutes / 205 LB Vacant Title: Antony Rea (Freelance, Toulouse, France) v. Jason Macdonald (MFC Team, Redknife, Canada)

Thanks for the heads up Randy... We'll all be watching.

TTT for MacDonald

Watching MMA on the Internet is awesome for fans and promotions. Its great to see AgressionTV and BadBreed do this on a consistant. I tried to do this a few months ago, but so far it hasn't worked out, but I'm glad its happening!

"Watching MMA on the Internet is awesome for fans and promotions. Its great to see AgressionTV and BadBreed do this on a consistant"

the big difference between these two site is aggression is always free . Even the video magazine on every month .

Randy, that is true, but I have to ask if you know how AgressionTV are able to do this. I've done extensive research in this and it is quite expensive. How can they possibly do it without hurting them financially?

bah, if you own a design company and have good relationships with your server guys or have them inhouse it doesnt cost. ;)

C

Johnny owns a hosting company ( www.realityhosting.com ). He built www.fightworld.com and our site www.shootoamericas.com as well . He does that during the day at night and weekends or whenever he wants he does fight related things.You can do that when your the boss (wish I was a boss but my wife won't let me lol).

For those promotions out there that want to air thier events shoot him a email at reality and he might be able to hook you up cheaper than anyone else.He will air anything you send him for no charge that's the only way he can keep the site free.

Randy

Go Redknife

Internet broadcasting even at ppv is awesome.

this isn't a ppv it's free

ttt

were on the page do we have to click in order to watch?
will something show up before the fight "click here for afc?"
thanks
russ

Just wanted to mention that the show already started! And in between the 1st and 2nd fight they just mentioned Showdown Fightwear!

i thought Brian Geraghty won just my opion

thanks for the live event

Fight is on any minute.... check it out!

Jason MacDonald of Red Deer and not MFC...:)

...there is no such thing as the MFC.

The MFC gave me a chance to fight good opponents in a well run professional show and for that I am thankful to Mark and the MFC!

BUT I AM NOT OWNED BY ANYONE!!! All that info was made up by the matchmaker (Redknife, Team MFC). I am now managed by Greg Allen and train with anyone who can help me become a better more complete fighter.

Congrats Champ!