Watch me illustrate my lack of BJJ, this time with

You guys know James Krause. We slapped the MiddleEasy logo on his walkout shirt and the told him that he better not let us down in his Resurrection Fighting Alliance bout last month. Well, the dude scored a head-kick KO in just twenty-six seconds, so we put him on the front page of MiddleEasy for a second time. Since you guys seemed to enjoy the video of LayzieTheSavage getting owned by Nick Diaz and Ronda Rousey, we felt the need to let LayzieTheSavage be dominated by another fighter -- this time it's our bud James Krause. For those that don't know, Krause reads MiddleEasy on a daily basis. He's one of you -- but he chose to use his extremities to punish people inside of a cage. Check out this video and be sure to follow James Krause on Twitter.

www.middleeasy.com

I'm hoping you guys will enjoy the footage of my progression as I begin to train with the pros to try and get my fat ass in shape. 

Rome wasnt built in a day. hell training with top guys like that will greatly advance your game. good work

MakeMeBleed - Rome wasnt built in a day. hell training with top guys like that will greatly advance your game. good work

Thanks for the support. 

Ttt Phone Post

Nice.

Rolling like that will get you moving.

MakeMeBleed - Rome wasnt built in a day. hell training with top guys like that will greatly advance your game. good work

At the very least he could always donate a lot of blood each week. Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage -
MakeMeBleed - Rome wasnt built in a day. hell training with top guys like that will greatly advance your game. good work

Thanks for the support. 

Nice work man, that's pretty darn cool! Phone Post

UGCTT_Bispingstolemysn -  Nice.

Rolling like that will get you moving.
I'm hoping so... 

I think I'm going to go wrestle Phil Baroni next.

I'm interested to see how much you pick up from all these people you come in contact with, I think its awesome

Neil Funk - I'm interested to see how much you pick up from all these people you come in contact with, I think its awesome

I'm hoping to learn as much as possible. I don't want to go in there just to get wrecked.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress, weight loss, and training.

Right now, I'm 195lbs with a fat gut from eating like shit all the time. 

Cutting out the fast food has been the most difficult part for me so far.

The training has been fun, and leaves me feeling good at the end of the day...

but eating healthy foods sucks. 

That guy you rolled with is super smooth and things outside of the box I like his style Phone Post

*thinks Phone Post

Rival School -  That guy you rolled with is super smooth and things outside of the box I like his style Phone Post

I was trying to explain to people the contrast of styles between Nick, Ronda, and now James...

Nick is like an anaconda... as soon as he gets ahold of you, he does what he wants, and  it's a slow death.

Ronda is like a silver back gorilla, in the way that she is aggressive and forcefull with her throws and armbars...

James, on the other hand, has a different style... he would bait me into thinking I had a way out, or something to grab onto, and that's exactly what he wanted. You can even hear me say it in the video, "You baited me!"

All three of them are amazing, and I appreciate them taking the time to school me. 

Yay - I dont see anything savage about you lol

LOL 

It's my work ethic, I swear. 

I'm still waiting for you and Tru to fight. Or, at least roll.

KC007 - I'm still waiting for you and Tru to fight. Or, at least roll.

I wish Aaron nothing but the best, and I'm thankful for everything he helped me accomplish and the doors he opened for me.
I'm sure Aaron would agree that we do or own thing.
Maybe one day we'll meet in the worlds largest tournament for a huge prize and we'll both make it to the finals after six months of training... It'll be just like that good awful piece of shit movie, "Warrior" Phone Post

X_Rated - Saw the vid. Great stuff as always Phone Post

I appreciate your constant support, bud. Thank you. Phone Post

BJJ is funny like that, eventually without really knowing it you'll stop letting people just pass and do whatever they want. Put up a vid of your first tap when you get it, although if you catch a pro by fluke and then post I wouldn't roll with them again.