WATCH: Mike Perry threatens Julian Lane with a bat at BKFC Knucklemania 2 presser

Sniper Gang uses bats?

I might have to start carrying a fish bonker to protect myself from maniacs with plastic bats in their pants!

2 Likes

Well I found the new name for my penis. “Fish Bonker”

3 Likes

I made my fish bonker in high school shop class.

You know how Homer carved his chilli spoon himself from a bigger spoon? Well years before him I carved my little bat myself from a bigger bat!

1 Like

Julian Lane is black?

Think Julian is part black. No clue why I know (or think I know) that. Don’t know, don’t care, but think he is?

Anyway, no shit, wouldn’t you guys love to see a whiffle ball bat fight? It would probably be great. Maybe a team of 5 of those fucking Russians. Yellow bats only, 5v5. Whiffle ball bats are great, they would do the job.

2 Likes

Well, wiffle ball bat fighting is for sure something we did as kids. I think I might like to see that.

1 Like

Isn’t Julian Lane the “let me bang bro” guy?

4 Likes

You should’ve included him throwing the race card 2 seconds after the clip ended

Countdown video he said he’s half black. He was with his father in the video.

1 Like

Weigh ins:

I have no idea who the dude fighting is Chad Mendes

1 Like

mood you are not famous GIF

1 Like

They are both retarded

1 Like

Which will make for a great fight.

3 Likes

I saw somewhere that it was the hollow top end of a wiffle-bat, but with a dildo hidden inside. So it was a prop comedy attempt from Mike. Comes at you violent with a bat, nope fooled ya, it’s a rubber dong in your face.

lol. So stupid, but I have to admit kind of funny. Didn’t work though because in the melee you couldn’t really even tell what was going on (on top of being a ridiculous idea). I just saw a little plastic bat, then it came apart in his hands.

1 Like

I cant even think of a clever joke that conveys how trashy that was

Mike Perry looks like he more than likely huffs spray paint

Batinum mike perry

1 Like