Watch this and tell me you don't care

I don't know what I expect the answer to be, but I just don't see how people can not care.

Humans will destroy everything on this planet ... it's our destiny

voted Up

Seen this before...it's amazingly sad

Seagulls eat any and everything.

fob - 

so its the seagull's fault?

ceiling_cat - 
fob - 

so its the seagull's fault?

They do need to take partial blame if they are swallowing rocks, pebbles and dirt.  Pollution is a huge issue, but you would think that the seagull is smart enough to not just swallow anything that fits in their mouth.

Looks like one swallowed a lighter and a toothbrush.

Sometimes when I look around at all the fat lazy fucks everywhere I think this is where we are headed. I think this is directly related to our planet being over populated.  Thats the real problem.

K Phone Post 3.0

That said seagulls are fucking everywhere.

It certainly didn't seem to be diminishing their population.

Starving kids need more attention imo, but this is the OG.  Animals are worth more than humans.

The funny thing about this is that both OP and the youtube uploader knew that if they titled the video honestly nobody would care enough to click it.

"Some Seagulls Died on the Other Side of the World" = zero views

fob - 

Starving kids need more attention imo, but this is the OG.  Animals are worth more than humans.

I'm sorry, but the camera man needs to STFU and help the kid. The whole "We're here to document it, not interfere" applies to things like nature videos of lions eating a baby gazelle. Don't film some starving child from multiple angles and explain to me how small he is; fuck you and whatever photographic award you're hoping to get with this. Pick up the child and help him. You're there, I want to see you holding that child like a baby and feeding him a bottle of rice-milk or whatever it is they do to feed and nourish grossly malnourished children. While you're feeding him, you can talk about how he's 7 years old but you can hold him like a baby from how sickly and small he is. But don't just film it and talk about it. Start feeding the kids first, then bust out the cameras, they don't need to wait another minute for you to get the shot right first

sicko - 
fob - 

I'm sorry, but the camera man needs to STFU and help the kid. The whole "We're here to document it, not interfere" applies to things like nature videos of lions eating a baby gazelle. Don't film some starving child from multiple angles and explain to me how small he is; fuck you and whatever photographic award you're hoping to get with this. Pick up the child and help him. You're there, I want to see you holding that child like a baby and feeding him a bottle of rice-milk or whatever it is they do to feed and nourish grossly malnourished children. While you're feeding him, you can talk about how he's 7 years old but you can hold him like a baby from how sickly and small he is. But don't just film it and talk about it. Start feeding the kids first, then bust out the cameras, they don't need to wait another minute for you to get the shot right first

I completely agree.  Many of these camerman and photographers and fucken scums that's just looking for a perfect shot.  Like that infamous piece of shit photographer that let the following kid die just so he can have a great photo.