Watched the WEIRDEST MMA fight EVA

...it was in a Japanese promotion called ZST that had Rings-esq rules. It was a Russian guy Vs Some asian guy, with a Fu manchu, wearing Toe-socks. Mr. Fumanchu assumed a kungfu stance, and would roll into the leglock position everytime Russia guy would engage.

Because of the rules, Fumanchu did good, but get this between rounds, he would just lay on the floor, face up and not move a muscle. If he wasn't in his corner when the round ended, his cornerman would literally drag him back to the corner and let him lay there.

Weird

whoops meant to put it on the UG

disregaurd

".....no can defend.."

INDEED.

... that be Yano the Oriental Mystery. Totally interesting fighter who trains with Sudo. He is a bit of a clown (but so is Sudo--see his annoying match with Pedenaires), but he defintely has skills.

Didn't he fight in ADCC? Like 2001 maybe?

Thats Takumi Yano, VERY unorthodox grappler who is really exciting to watch.

SA

Once you said socks and Fu Manchu, I knew who it was...

lol

Toe socks

maximum efficiency

"If he wasn't in his corner when the round ended, his cornerman would literally drag him back to the corner and let him lay there."

so who fucking won?????

Yano is nuts. Amazingly, he actually scored a brutal completely unconscious face down KTFO spinning back fist in Pancrase last October. That's gotta be the strangest moment in MMA history.

And if you thought Yano's fight against Isaykin was strange, watch his fight in ZST 2 against Shigeyuki Umeki. Umeki actually outweirded Yano in that fight, with bitch slap combinations and even a flying bitch slap, not to mention a backflipping kneebar.

Yano's fight in DEEP 9 is hilarious, too. He fought a fat Mexican pro wrestler named Brazo de Plata, aka Porky. Check out the pics. http://come.to/susumu. Look for DEEP 9th Impact. It was on 5/5/03.

ttt for Super Porky

Nothing like a nap!!lol

my postal connections gave me the hook up