Watching a House of Cards marathon

I have an unbelievable craving for ribs now. Phone Post 3.0

Just finished season two. This show is amazing. Completely roped me in, I guess that a naked Kate Mara will do that. Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed the show immensely, The Underwoods are ruthless Phone Post 3.0

Love it Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy - I just started two nights ago. Almost done with episode 6. Much better than I anticipated. Phone Post 3.0
Better than I thought too. I watched episode one a few months as go after hearing how much everyone loved it. But I bailed on it because Kevin Spacy's accent seemed too forced.

But I gave it another try because I kept reading how great it was. The cast is wonderful. I didn't recognize his wife as The Princess Bride. Phone Post 3.0

Lol taps table twice Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy - His line in episode about the peachoid where he says their humility is their pride was freaking on point. Phone Post 3.0
That was a great line. And they reference sweet tea expertly through out the series. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -

What the fuck is up with his creepy relationship with his college buddy? Did they have gay love together?

I'm thinking there may have been some in the closet fooling around. Haven't finished the series yet, but maybe that's why he didn't enjoy banging the reporter and why he lets his wife have affairs? Gay? Can't remember if him and Claire have had sex.

I'm in north Florida by the way. Phone Post 3.0

The show is fantastic! Season 2 is even better than season 1 imo. I cant wait for the next season. Shit is heating up. Phone Post 3.0

Oh boy. Phone Post 3.0

Great series.

Wait till season 2, it starts off with a bang.

TFK_Fanboy - 

What the fuck is up with his creepy relationship with his college buddy? Did they have gay love together?

You'll find out more about his sexuality in season two.

I wonder if the show is sponsored by the pork industry. Those dudes go through some ribs. Phone Post 3.0

Season 2 was far better than 1. Impressive show. Emmy contender. Phone Post 3.0

I lost interest by Season 2 - I didn't think it was bad but I just stopped watching.I may give it another go.

I loved the original.

TFK_Fanboy -

finished season 1 last night.

I am having knee surgery in the morn so I will be off my feet for a couple days so I should be able to watch all of season 2 during that time

Good luck with your surgery. Phone Post 3.0

I had the same procedure. The swelling afterwards was the worst part. Everything came back to 100%. Just do your physical therapy so you don't lose range of motion. Phone Post 3.0

I think I'm eight episodes into season 1. It's great. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - I lost interest by Season 2 - I didn't think it was bad but I just stopped watching.I may give it another go.

I loved the original.
Original? As in old school and another cast? Phone Post 3.0

tetris -
ferox13 - I lost interest by Season 2 - I didn't think it was bad but I just stopped watching.I may give it another go.

I loved the original.
Original? As in old school and another cast? Phone Post 3.0
Looked it up on IMDB. It looks like there was an English series in 1990. Phone Post 3.0