Watching lucha underground on El Rey network...

and I see this dude that looks kinda familiar named Alberto El Patron, who was Alberto Del Rio, who is Dos Caras Jr., who is the poor bastard that Mirko Crocop KO'd clean in an mma match so long ago now. Just a random observation turned into a massive revelation. "New shit has come to light."

JR always says nice things about Lucha.

what is the el ray network? I've wanted to check out lucha underground Phone Post 3.0

Prince Puma is fucking awesome

same guy i believe

Lucha Underground's storylines are 100 times better than the WWE's.

GOREILLAMAN CAWK COMMANDER - 

"what is the el ray network? I've wanted to check out lucha underground Phone Post 3.0" - it's Robert Rodriguez network. lots of old action and martial arts flicks. some cool shit on there. Phone Post

Yeah, plus horror and cult classics. And obviously original programming like lucha UG and Dusk till Dawn the series. Fucking great network, but i dunno who carries it other than directv.

RKing85 - Lucha Underground's storylines are 100 times better than the WWE's.

Yeah, and i find the styles of wrestling way more entertaining as well.

FloppyBBC Divac -
GOREILLAMAN CAWK COMMANDER - 

"what is the el ray network? I've wanted to check out lucha underground Phone Post 3.0" - it's Robert Rodriguez network. lots of old action and martial arts flicks. some cool shit on there. Phone Post

Yeah, plus horror and cult classics. And obviously original programming like lucha UG and Dusk till Dawn the series. Fucking great network, but i dunno who carries it other than directv.
I have it on Dish. Phone Post 3.0