Watching MMA and WWE?

I am a massive mma fan like most of you, but i also like the WWE. I usually get some flack for watching both ( And i probably will on here)
But i was wondering if there's anyone else that watches both and if not what do u have against people that watch both?

me

Tom Lawlor -  me[/quote

YES MR lAWLOR!

TTT for Moon Dog Spot.

I am not aware of any crossover fans.

The Loge - It seems like it's NASCAR for people who are even less educated and more inbread.  
Sandwich people love wrassling.

Ufc actually caused me to stop watching wrestling, as a kid i was a massive wwe fan, until one day at the video shop i saw ken shamrock (who i only knew from wwf) on the cover of a ufc dvd, so i watched it only for ken and then this "tito ortiz" guy beat the shit out my fav wrestler and i couldnt believe it. So i picked up a few more of tito and ken's fights and became a converted ufc and tito fan. And have been for 12 yrs now, but ufc and gettin older has turned me off pro wrestling, its crap now, but i watch it now and then but ufc is my all time favorite. Definately nuthin against wrestling fans tho Phone Post

I get stoned and watch WWE every monday and friday and enjoy it quite a bit... I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's better than watching The Real World or some other terrible show that's out there. I need it on DVR though... I can't sit and watch a 20 minute match of fake fighting but I like to keep up with the storylines and match beginnings and endings. I just wish they'd ditch the whole TVPG thing again. Then maybe I wouldn't have to smoke every time to enjoy it lol

WWE is a great show, I still enjoy watching tna now and then but the nostalgia has somewhat worn off/ kinda depressing seeing the old nitro guys without the youth and production build of wcw. I always watched both. I feel like I was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle kid who grew into Power Rangers and then wound up in WCW, WWE, and UFC. I like boxing as well but that was a "sport" not that UFC isn't but those others are truly entertainment to me.

I stopped watching for a good 15 years,a nd then about a year ago started watching it late at night when I couldnt sleep. It's kinda stupid, but I sometimes marvel at the athleticism of some of them. I also like some of the backstage stuff that goes on. That said, the fact that it's FAKE to me is no different than me knowing that Rocky is fake when i watch that. It's entertainment, not a sport, and no different than watching some sitcom.

Irule - A fighter posted that he watches both. Now no one will make fun of you.

This.

If he hadn't posted most of the above posts would be giving you shit.

i stopped watching for a good 2yrs then started again after hearing about the cm punk promos

I got free tickets to the wwe last night at mohegan sun in ct. Ill just say I'm glad it was free. Phone Post

shit has been horrible for 7 years now.

32Hunter - shit has been horrible for 7 years now.

7 years?  Perfect.  According to Jim Cornette's rule, it can get good again now.

I've been watching pro-wrestling as far back as I can remember. I was a casual boxing fan around the later Tyson era but as soon as UFC 2 came around, I was an MMA fanatic. It also increased my interest in other combat sports, especially K-1. I still have WWE and TNA on the DVR but I don't archive every single show like I do for big MMA. I still attend WWE shows when they come to town and did Wrestlemania in Phoenix a couple years ago. Not many UFC shows recently since ticket prices are ridiculous and they have not come to AZ.

i watch both

yep I watch both. Hell I also watch other sports and films of different genres. People who want to give flack for what you watch are stuck up cunts who should be ignored as they have a serious inferiority complex. People like different things, let it be and just worry about what you like to watch/do.

McLeod - I stopped watching for a good 15 years,a nd then about a year ago started watching it late at night when I couldnt sleep. It's kinda stupid, but I sometimes marvel at the athleticism of some of them. I also like some of the backstage stuff that goes on. That said, the fact that it's FAKE to me is no different than me knowing that Rocky is fake when i watch that. It's entertainment, not a sport, and no different than watching some sitcom.

Come puoi dire Rocky e falso?

"It seems like it's NASCAR for people who are even less educated and more inbread."

INBREAD. LMAO

Incest is predominantly an urban phenomenon,with the exception of the massive rates among Alaskan natives.