watching mma awards rerun/fight of year award...

Sanchez was one drunk motherfucker. That was not standard crazy diego, he was chilled the fuck out, can barely talk and loaded. That was some funny shit

what Shannel?

That was hilarious.

where do i find it? 

AND THE WINNER IS TAPOUT

RyanWilcox - Is this the MMA awards show of UFC awards show?

Might be the biggest joke of an awards show ever.

hahahahaha yes

RyanWilcox - Is this the MMA awards show of UFC awards show?

Might be the biggest joke of an awards show ever.

true, but at least toby got treated proper with the sub of the year. other than that it was pretty much the UFC awards.

Kimbos Beard - And the winner issss......TAPOUT!!!!!

"This award show sponsored and presented by "Tapout!"

The fighter of the year is Skyscrape, for beating down that dude who talked shit in "Hooters"!, and the KO of the year goes to Punkass, for the brutal shot he delivered when his mom told him to do the dishes!

Don't forget, Mask died and you should buy TapOut! shit!!!! .....remember when Mask died? - MMA awards
That part is uncalled for dude. VTFD

edit

i agree that the entire "awards show" was a big joke, but that part is absolutely unnecessary. Maybe if you actually had at least one good friend in your life and lost him you'd understand.

Just watched it and have to agree with some critics.

The show was clearly Zuffa dominated.

Even the womans award made me laugh as Rosi Sexton was a nominee (does a column in FOnly)

The fighter of the year is Skyscrape, for beating down that dude who talked shit in "Hooters"!, and the KO of the year goes to Punkass, for the brutal shot he delivered when his mom told him to do the dishes!

Don't forget, Mask died and you should buy TapOut! shit!!!! .....remember when Mask died? - MMA awards

How about making your point without being disrepectful.

I agree with your general idea but insinuating TapouT is exploiting Masks name to sell gear I dont agree with.

So VD for that.

Edit- I also saw your "joke" in another thread so I'm fairly sure you are unoriginal in your trolling too.

VTFD

I didn't think the show was all that bad. I like what they did for Mask and did not feel it was promoting of any kind. The Couture divorce commercial was hysterical and so was the KIMBOFleX!

Some of you are just fucking assholes by nature and would take a shit on a child's ice cream cone.

Just my opinion..

I enjoyed the show. It had some rough edges but it was a decent first time endeavor.

Cindy

wuz not impressed with the zuffa awards