Watching new season of Homeland with my wife.

I fell off of the show after a couple seasons., because the I couldn't handle the whackadoodle CIA chick. The missus has kept up on it and asked if I'd watch the new season with her. She filled me in on everything I missed so I said sure.

What the fuck?!? Why do they keep letting that crazy loon go on spy missions?!? Everyone knows she's batshit crazy, but then act all surprised when she goes off and does something a crazy person would do!! Why??

Also I wish they'd kill that reporter that leaked the info. I dated a girl that acted all self righteous like her. Even when faced with the consequences of her self righteous actions. So I think my hatred goes deeper then just a TV show for her. Phone Post 3.0

No offense but your wife has the worst taste in TV/Movies. She made me watch 50 Shades of Grey with her.

Homeland is full on retard. If you want to watch a decent spy show The Americans is where it's at. I can't watch that show without feeling slightly stressed.

Sex Chicken -

No offense but your wife has the worst taste in TV/Movies. She made me watch 50 Shades of Grey with her.

Well I told her I wasn't gonna watch it with her so she said she'd get her homosexual friend to. Then I guess that night he was so horned up he sucked like twelve cocks. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - 
Sex Chicken -

Well I told her I wasn't gonna watch it with her so she said she'd get her homosexual friend to. Then I guess that night he was so horned up he sucked like twelve cocks. Phone Post 3.0

How dare you!

Sex Chicken -
King Trav - 
Sex Chicken -

How dare you!

What? You didn't suck mine! Phone Post 3.0

Homeland is solid.

Carrie is crazy. Have you ever met a woman?

She's pretty fucking badass too.

"Sit the fuck down. You're a traitor and I'm fucking CIA!"

I did however enjoy that hitman shooting the Muslim recruiting lady in the head. Phone Post 3.0

Quinn is the best part of the show.