Watching Pride 33 on fight pass with my son

Per his request. He is almost 6 yrs old and loves everything MMA. We watched Overeem vs Belfort in Strikeforce earlier. Fight Pass is awesome and no I'm not Dana or an employee. Phone Post 3.0

He wants to know about the crazy pride lady and thinks the Japanese announcer with the faux hawk and sun glasses is pretty cool. Phone Post 3.0

Hardt was the youngest of six children and an Air Force brat. Although she was born in Alaska she spent much of her childhood in Idaho.Hardt and her siblings were home-schooled. At the age of 17, Hardt lived in Japan for a year with her brother and sister-in-law, who were already long-time residents of the country. Hardt returned to the U.S. and attended New York University to study the Japanese language and arts before permanently moving to Japan in 1988. While in Tokyo she met her future-husband, a New Zealander. In addition to working as a disc jockey and announcer for TV and radio, she has worked as a voice actress for the English dubs of Japanese anime and video games. She also performs as a theatre actor and comedian.

Hardt entered into a career as an English-language announcer for mixed martial arts events in 2000 at PRIDE's first Grand Prix. PRIDE officials needed an announcer fluent in English and Japanese. Although she had no experience with the sport, her agent contacted her about the job and she took it simply because it fit into her schedule. Hardt became a self-described fan of the sport and continued as the English announcer for PRIDE until its final event. When the former staff of PRIDE created DREAM, Hardt was carried over as well, continuing her duties at DREAM just as she had in PRIDE. Hardt's energetic which usually includes high-pitched screeching and long alveolar trills, has earned her notoriety within the promotion. Fans have dubbed her "Crazy PRIDE Lady" and many fighters admit to getting "pumped up" by her introductions.She uses singing techniques to prevent damage to her throat rather than take measures to mitigate the damage

Thats awesome OP. Same age as my kid when I introduced him to mma. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar - Hardt was the youngest of six children and an Air Force brat. Although she was born in Alaska she spent much of her childhood in Idaho.Hardt and her siblings were home-schooled. At the age of 17, Hardt lived in Japan for a year with her brother and sister-in-law, who were already long-time residents of the country. Hardt returned to the U.S. and attended New York University to study the Japanese language and arts before permanently moving to Japan in 1988. While in Tokyo she met her future-husband, a New Zealander. In addition to working as a disc jockey and announcer for TV and radio, she has worked as a voice actress for the English dubs of Japanese anime and video games. She also performs as a theatre actor and comedian.

Hardt entered into a career as an English-language announcer for mixed martial arts events in 2000 at PRIDE's first Grand Prix. PRIDE officials needed an announcer fluent in English and Japanese. Although she had no experience with the sport, her agent contacted her about the job and she took it simply because it fit into her schedule. Hardt became a self-described fan of the sport and continued as the English announcer for PRIDE until its final event. When the former staff of PRIDE created DREAM, Hardt was carried over as well, continuing her duties at DREAM just as she had in PRIDE. Hardt's energetic which usually includes high-pitched screeching and long alveolar trills, has earned her notoriety within the promotion. Fans have dubbed her "Crazy PRIDE Lady" and many fighters admit to getting "pumped up" by her introductions.She uses singing techniques to prevent damage to her throat rather than take measures to mitigate the damage
Wow. With all that info you still left out the most important answer. Thong or granny panties? For my son not me. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar - Hardt was the youngest of six children and an Air Force brat. Although she was born in Alaska she spent much of her childhood in Idaho.Hardt and her siblings were home-schooled. At the age of 17, Hardt lived in Japan for a year with her brother and sister-in-law, who were already long-time residents of the country. Hardt returned to the U.S. and attended New York University to study the Japanese language and arts before permanently moving to Japan in 1988. While in Tokyo she met her future-husband, a New Zealander. In addition to working as a disc jockey and announcer for TV and radio, she has worked as a voice actress for the English dubs of Japanese anime and video games. She also performs as a theatre actor and comedian.

Voted up sir! Ibdid not know all this!

Crazy pride lady was my info. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Not shopped.

Ufc should bring her back for one of their japan shows! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Ben- we were just looking at the UFC line up for the next few weeks. Will be pulling for you. Phone Post 3.0

"Pride 33 wasn't the last show, Pride 34 was and that was in Japan."

Yeah. 34 was the terrible one. 33 was great.

was there live just to watch Hellboy.whole card ended up kicking ass.Onefc still uses Hardt and ref Shimada.also fun to watch live.

Best ring announcer ever. I miss her crazy intros of Silva.

Hardt is awesome! Hearing her scream my name makes my hair stand! Phone Post 3.0