Watching rob zombie's take on halloween...

Yeah not impressed so far and dont like how they try to humanize michael meyers. Phone Post 3.0

I think on its own its a decent movie.

As a remake of one of my favorite horror movies? Below par for sure. Phone Post 3.0

I actually liked it...I love watching all those movies around Halloween.

It just feels right.

LFTM - I think on its own its a decent movie.

As a remake of one of my favorite horror movies? Below par for sure. Phone Post 3.0
You know, if it was supposed to be a flick on its own not a remake of a classic, i'd agree with you saying its a good look into the psyche of cereal killer(heh). But this is supposed to be michael meyers.. The reason he was so scary was that there was no motivation, nothing behind him but evil. You knew no backstory. Phone Post 3.0

I'm at the part where the mom killed herself. 40 minutes of backstory. Phone Post 3.0

A carbon copy remake is pretty pointless. It should be viewed as a stand alone movie IMO, its a directors take on a classic. I liked it.

I will take this MM

Over this MM

RyannVonDoom -
LFTM - I think on its own its a decent movie.

You know, if it was supposed to be a flick on its own not a remake of a classic, i'd agree with you saying its a good look into the psyche of cereal killer(heh). But this is supposed to be michael meyers.. The reason he was so scary was that there was no motivation, nothing behind him but evil. You knew no backstory. Phone Post 3.0
Hit the nail on the head. Phone Post 3.0

I loved the movie I thought it was great. Phone Post 3.0

Had np prob w either halloween 1's, but original was better. Phone Post 3.0

Blueyevil -

I will take this MM

Over this MM

All day Phone Post

TTT Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed. Beat the hell out of most of the sequels. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Yeah not impressed so far and dont like how they try to humanize michael meyers. Phone Post 3.0
Me either. Was lame. I didn't expect Zombie to fall into the bullshit modern trend of explaining why a bad guy is a prick but he did. Phone Post 3.0

Wait until you see his Halloween 2... Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Wait until you see his Halloween 2... Phone Post 3.0
Is it free on netflix, amazkn or hulu? The brunette was the girl from haloween 4 and the last boyscout(take this as fucking hot). Phone Post 3.0

Blueyevil -

I will take this MM

Over this MM

The original mask was a william shatner mask that they didnt get permission to use in its normality, so they spray painted it white. Phone Post 3.0

Just got done watching Lords of Salem. What a weird ass flick.

I enjoyed Halloween for what it was, but it had nothing on the original. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
Is it free on netflix, amazkn or hulu? The brunette was the girl from haloween 4 and the last boyscout(take this as fucking hot). Phone Post 3.0
If anybody owns it they'd probably just give it to you in order to lift the curse, it's so bad. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
RyannVonDoom -
If anybody owns it they'd probably just give it to you in order to lift the curse, it's so bad. Phone Post 3.0
I lied... She's in the first one. Danielle Harris, please post her pics for me since i'm on the couch. Phone Post 3.0