Watching the greatest movie of all time.

Anybody want a peanut? Phone Post 3.0

You keep using that word....

Do you happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Sleep well, probably kill you in the morning.

I love big trouble in little China

HA! if it had not been this movie I was going to argue, but it turns out you ARE watching the greatest movie ever made.

Kingslayer - What movie Phone Post 3.0

phydeau -

This. How dare you. Phone Post 3.0

Inconceivable!

You were supposed to be this Colossus. I'm just going to have to find myself a new giant.

Don't say that, Vizzini. Please. Phone Post 3.0

Which way is my way? Phone Post 3.0

Hello there! Slow going?

Look, I don't mean to be rude, but this isn't as easy as it looks. So if you wouldn't mind leaving me alone...

Right, sorry.

You do not suppose you could hurry things up a bit? Phone Post 3.0

Kingslayer - But if no one tells me ill never know and ill go my whole life making people ashamed to even be in the same room as me Phone Post 3.0
If you haven't seen 'The Princess Bride", call your parents and alert them they failed Phone Post 3.0

It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise. Phone Post 3.0

Are you just fiddling around with me, or what?

I just want you to think you are doing well. I hate people to die embarrassed. Phone Post 3.0

He's right on top of us. I wonder if he's using the same wind we are using? Phone Post 3.0

Inconceivable! Phone Post 3.0

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing, in the world-except for a nice MLT – mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.

Watch out for the ROUS

VFR -

Watch out for the ROUS

Rodents of unusual size? I do not believe they exist. Phone Post 3.0