Watching Tyson-Douglas Now: Wow!

"That's why I rank a primse Tyson over Lewis. Tyson would've NEVER been one punched like Lennox was. You had to really put a beating on that guy."

- ditto

I agree that Tyson KO,s Lewis Prime vs. Prime.

Also...

I don't belive any boxer that was able to beat Tyson in the ring could do so on the street. Its the true warrior in Tyson that makes me like him so much. Not to mention his punches from Hell!

and you all forgot to mention one thing:

TYSON SUCKS ASS.

Right -- he sucks ass. That's exactly what I was saying.

"" His warrior spirit isn't everything it's cracked up to be, though""

Yes, early in his cereer he became VERY nervous before fights, And after the deaths of his mother, sister, and Cuss Dmato, he has always appeared mentally unstable. But once you get him in the fight everything falls into place and Tyson the warrior comes out. It takes a true warrior to take some of the beatings Tyson has.

"" and you all forgot to mention one thing:
TYSON SUCKS ASS.""

Wow, thanks. You have really made an intelligent contribution to this thread!

Your welcome.

Pass it on.

ttt

"But once you get him in the fight everything falls into place and Tyson the warrior comes out."

Don't you mean Tyson the eater of Children?

Yeah, it takes a real fuckin' warrior to not do hardly any traing at all, go through the motions, insult everyone around him, and then fall apart when his opposition doesn't abjectly cower in fear of what the "old Tyson" could do.

He sucks ass.

People criticise Tyson, and thats to be expected....

But lets put ANYBODYS life under the media microscope and see what we find. A lot of Tyson critics probably have done worse than he has.Not saying the guys an angel... but who is?

ttt

ttt

"But lets put ANYBODYS life under the media microscope and see what we find. A lot of Tyson critics probably have done worse than he has.Not saying the guys an angel... but who is?"

LOL. And this has noting to do with the fact that he is a stupid, ass sucking fuck wit.

If anyone here, or at least 99% of those here, were in the position to make as much money as he could, that 99% would be trying 100% harder.

HE sucks ass, because he chooses to.

i remember the first time i heard that tyson had losed to douglas.I can remember telling my brother to shut the fuck up and tell me what round tyson had won in.
This is not just the biggest upset in boxing it is the bigest upset in sports as a whole.Tyson was not just unbeatable back then he was a monster watch any of his old fights and you cant help but be impressed.
This man did alot for the sport of boxing and it was sad to see the way boxing turned on him .
He took boxing out of the small market and put it back in everyones living room.noone asked back then hay who do you think will win in the tyson fight tonight it was what round do you think tyson will win in.
People forget that tyson wasnt always the crazy guy who bit hollyfield because that asshole cant stop headbutting.
And to answer the question of weather tyson would get killed or not in mma you put tyson with a half desent trainer in mma for a year or two and your going to have a fighter that will desamate mma heavywaight dv.
plan and simple tyson is a born fighter and you take away many of the rules of boxing and your going to see tyson at his best.Without training yah he will lose and lose bad but i hardly think tyson would just walk into the cage without spending some time with a trainer first.I mean realy who out there is going to out power out punch a guy with tysons power?

"Tyson sucks ass".

Yes Bedwell, he admits he likes to "fornicate" and this of course entails an oral component. This thread is ostensibly about Mike's chin, yet Bedwell feels required to fill it with trite invectives, unsubstantiated hyperbole and his inexorable references to his favorite topic, anal worship. A subject where we'd all agree he's achieved an honorary PhD due to, uh... extensive "empirical research".

"Bedwell", as his mutt calls him (no pun intended), again uses his standard approach here: Trapping himself within his own idiocy, like the chimp who cannot retract its hand through the cage bars because it cannot release the banana its clenching - then blindly firing off a barrage of four letter words, like the trapped chimp chattering aimlessly then firing off a festoon of diarrhea. Neither adds anything substantive to the discussion at hand.

Don't forget the 14 second count they gave Douglas when Tyson floored him.

The timekeeper doesn't count the fighter out the referee does. As HBO showed after the fight it isn't uncommon for there to be a second or two lag between the timekeeper and the referee's official count. They showed several knockouts and knockdowns from past HBO shows where the count also ran longer than ten seconds. Douglas appeared ready and able to get up but smartly took his time getting up. Tyson fans who want to believe that he somehow got robbed like to act as if Douglas was "saved" be the ref as if he barely got up and was staggering around like Jones was this past weekend when he got dropped. Also what everyone conveniently forgets is that HBO showed after the fight that the timekeeper was already on the count of one before Douglas had even hit the floor yet.

"He took boxing out of the small market and put it back in everyones living room"

"People forget that tyson wasnt always the crazy guy who bit hollyfield because that asshole cant stop headbutting"

i couldn't agree more

You tell im Harlan.

"Yes Bedwell, he admits he likes to "fornicate" and this of course entails an oral component. This thread is ostensibly about Mike's chin, yet Bedwell feels required to fill it with trite invectives, unsubstantiated hyperbole and his inexorable references to his favorite topic, anal worship. A subject where we'd all agree he's achieved an honorary PhD due to, uh... extensive "empirical research".

"Bedwell", as his mutt calls him (no pun intended), again uses his standard approach here: Trapping himself within his own idiocy, like the chimp who cannot retract its hand through the cage bars because it cannot release the banana its clenching - then blindly firing off a barrage of four letter words, like the trapped chimp chattering aimlessly then firing off a festoon of diarrhea. Neither adds anything substantive to the discussion at hand."

Wow. My goodness. That's a lot of big words for such a simple topic. Did looking up all of those needless words make you actually believe that Tyson doesn't suck ass, as a fighter?

Maybe, since we are discussing Tyson, you should keep the bar kinda low. Seems fitting. Here is how your post should have gone.

'Yes Bedwell, he admits he likes to "fuck" and this of course includes some oral. This thread is all about Mike's chin, yet Bedwell feels required to fill it with the usual foul mouthed mud slinging, unsubstantiated exaggerations and his stubborn references to his favorite topic, anal worship. A subject where we'd all agree he's achieved an honorary PhD due to, uh... extensive "personal research".

"Bedwell", as his mutt calls him (no pun intended), again uses his standard approach here: Trapping himself within his own idiocy, like the chimp who cannot remove its hand through the cage bars because it cannot release the banana its clenching - then blindly firing off a barrage of four letter words, like the trapped chimp chattering aimlessly then firing off a festoon of diarrhea. Neither adds anything substantive to the discussion at hand."

Now that's much better. Now, if you can just debate as well and you paint your text with needless words, you and I can talk. I'm all for it.

PS -- Tyson sucks ass.

As a Tyson fan, I remember how bad it was seeing Mike lose. I gotta catch the replay.