Water Broke

On way to hospital,wish us luck OG! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck buddy! Phone Post

Good luck mate!! Phone Post

Hoping everything goes as well as possible for the lady :) Phone Post 3.0

Good luck! And dont bitch out when it comes time to watch her push that thing out. Its the craziest thing youll ever see live and you dont fet many chances. Phone Post

I thought someone needed a plumber?

backs out of thread

Good Luck! Phone Post 3.0

HaoleBoy - I thought someone needed a plumber?

backs out of thread
It's ok,I am a plumber. Thank for your wishes guys,will update when I can. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck ya cunts!!! Phone Post 3.0

Lucky Bastard, my wife and I have been waiting for her water to break. Kid is close to 9lbs, and he is just chillen. Phone Post

Best wishes.  

Make sure you keep your eyes glued on the prize the entire time--including when the doc pulls the placenta out.  

What has been seen, cannot be unseen....

You have to man up and do it bro!

Best of luck! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck! Voted up for good measure Phone Post 3.0

Wishing you the best man. Phone Post 3.0

Twas,an epic battle,back and forth for ten hours.Then A little ray of sunshine entered the world in the shape of a girl.8lb 1oz her name AMITY. Thanks OG for words of wisdom n good wishes. Phone Post 3.0

Give the ole lady a high five and tell her good job Phone Post 3.0

S bend7 - Twas,an epic battle,back and forth for ten hours.Then A little ray of sunshine entered the world in the shape of a girl.8lb 1oz her name AMITY. Thanks OG for words of wisdom n good wishes. Phone Post 3.0
Congrats man! Is this your first? Yesterday was my wife's due date. Still patiently waiting Phone Post 3.0

Yes it's my first, greatest day of my life. Phone Post 3.0

ChicagoTom -
S bend7 - Twas,an epic battle,back and forth for ten hours.Then A little ray of sunshine entered the world in the shape of a girl.8lb 1oz her name AMITY. Thanks OG for words of wisdom n good wishes. Phone Post 3.0
Congrats man! Is this your first? Yesterday was my wife's due date. Still patiently waiting Phone Post 3.0
Mate,I wish you and your wife the absolute best,I can't describe how I'm feeling, Phone Post 3.0

paradigmer -

Best wishes.  

Make sure you keep your eyes glued on the prize the entire time--including when the doc pulls the placenta out.  

What has been seen, cannot be unseen....

You have to man up and do it bro!

You were right,the head breach was fucking insane Vu sir. Phone Post 3.0