Waterson vs Hill- How many people will say racism

I am looking at the Twitter feed.  Close fight.  Could have went either way. Great fight. Who is gonna cry racism? 

2 Likes

Just you

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re already doing it. 

How is it racism when one fight is black and the other is asian?

1 Like
OtherGrooundDropIn -

Just you

No I am not at all.  I am wondering if people will. I made no such claims. Stop being a cuck 

1 Like
cfochs -

Lol Asians are the only group of people you can openly disparage and its accepted. 

1 Like

3 to 2 for Hottie was the correct decision how is getting a fight right racism lol?  OP is dumm as FUK...

3 Likes

Notice they didn’t televise Hill’s entrance? I wonder if she came out in BLM gear and kept rolling commercials? When they came back from commercial, it was in the middle of Waterson’s entrance. Just seemed odd.

Pain Headquarters -

Notice they didn’t televise Hill’s entrance? I wonder if she came out in BLM gear and kept rolling commercials? When they came back from commercial, it was in the middle of Waterson’s entrance. Just seemed odd.

That's what I thought too..

1 Like
KingSchlong -

3 to 2 for Hottie was the correct decision how is getting a fight right racism lol?  OP is dumm as FUK...

Didnt know you were a professional MMA judge. I am not saying the decision was racist you idiot.  I am saying I wonder if people will say it was. 

Fucking cuntbag

Pain Headquarters -

I wondered this as well. 

Awesome fight. Respect to them both. Could have went either way for sure. 

1 Like
DKielbasa -

I am looking at the Twitter feed.  Close fight.  Could have went either way. Great fight. Who is gonna cry racism? 

Does your entire life revolve aroudn racism?

Very sad.

3-2 for Waterson.

DKielbasa -
cfochs -

Lol Asians are the only group of people you can openly disparage and its accepted. 

Yeah try and say something bad about white people and see what happens.. 

Two meaningless women, in a meaningless fight, where half the people watching went to the bathroom or made that second plate of nachos. Who cares?

DKielbasa - 
cfochs -

I wouldn’t necessarily use the word “accept” but we don’t let it bother us to the level where we feel the need to protest and destroy our neighborhoods. We use it as motivation, continue to grind, and achieve our goals.

1 Like
DKielbasa -
KingSchlong -

Didnt know you were a professional MMA judge. I am not saying the decision was racist you idiot.  I am saying I wonder if people will say it was. 

Fucking cuntbag

The UFC judges aren’t MMA judges either. 

MPA -
DKielbasa -

Does your entire life revolve aroudn racism?

Very sad.

No just the opposite. I am a mere observer of others using race for handouts, a voice, a pulpit, an advantage. I like to put out the hypocrisy and the entitlements.  Nice try though :)

cfochs -

Lol

if there's any single thing on earth that involves a black party, then inherently there will be calls of racism.  It's as american as apple pie now.