Waterson vs Magana @ TUF 21 Finale

"Michelle Waterson "Karate Hottie" vs. Angela Magana set for TUF 21 Finale in Florida (July 12th). #UFC #MMA #WMMA #KarateHottie #MichelleWaterson #Fight #TUFFinale #UFCFlorida #TUF21" Phone Post 3.0

Magana will just be the ufc's punching bag it seems Phone Post 3.0

Perfect fight for the casuals to see the karate hottie in action. Mangana will be her punching bag . waterson 30-26 Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yes gimme fight fight waterson ! Plus I can't stand magana even when she's naked she's to much of a head fuck to be worth it Phone Post 3.0

Crazy magaña still has a job. But this is the perfect one for her Phone Post 3.0

Haha I knew Zuffa would make this matchup, seeing as how Magana is basically a Barry Horowitz/Brooklyn Brawler-style jobber.

I dislike Magana.

just what we need: another wave of delightful "your majesty" tweets

Hottie should light her up like a Christmas tree, but I was a little troubled by Michelle's last fight. Not the one with her Auntie, the one after, where she took a few unnecessary risks that cost her points and later got her finished. Phone Post 3.0

I seriously didn't know magana was still signed. Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell -

Haha I knew Zuffa would make this matchup, seeing as how Magana is basically a Barry Horowitz/Brooklyn Brawler-style jobber.

I was thinking the same thing. Pin me/Pay Me.

That said, this is the right move for MW. She had a really tough cut at the last Invicta. Being the pure MMA fans that we are on the UG, I'm sure none of us will watch the weigh ins to see how that extra 10 will look on her...

Magana is scrappy but not really a threat. Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks - I seriously didn't know magana was still signed. Phone Post 3.0
Bow down peasant!

rolls eyes

That said, she's a great first fight if you're building up the Karate Hottie. Phone Post 3.0

Beauty vs the beast. Hopefully Michelle wins and looks good doing it

Honestly, I think this matchup is an insult to Michelle and has the side effect of really hurting her stock if Magana gets lucky.

That said, I can't wait to see the classiest fighter in the UFC beat the shit out of the trashiest.

I wouldn't be so confident of a Waterson win.

Magana is a huge 115er who has spent most of her career at 125.  It's going to be a pretty substantial size mismatch.  If Magana can get this fight to the ground, she could use her superior size and strength to smother Waterson and wear her down.  I think the Karate Hottie should be the solid favorite, but the win is not a sure thing.  Magana could spring the upset.

Magana is small Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 - Magana will just be the ufc's punching bag it seems Phone Post 3.0

Hello,

This fight is the classic heel vs face match up and in my opinion, Waterson is more than likely the favorit to win because she is a "UFC marketable" fighter so this will be a great way to build her up. However, regardless of how she was portrayed on TUF and how she carries herself, Magana is good. I was saying in another thread that I am not sure what happened to her because if records mean anything, she beat the number 1 115 and number 1 125 and was on a losing before impressing at her tryout to get into the TUF house. I mentioned in a thread yesterday that with all due respect, from the fights I have seen, Michelle is yet to convince me so if Magana pulls off the upset is it because she is bigger (fought at 125 for several fights) or because she has a better skill set?

Sunkist1207 -
Southpaw76 - Magana will just be the ufc's punching bag it seems Phone Post 3.0

Hello,

This fight is the classic heel vs face match up and in my opinion, Waterson is more than likely the favorit to win because she is a "UFC marketable" fighter so this will be a great way to build her up. However, regardless of how she was portrayed on TUF and how she carries herself, Magana is good. I was saying in another thread that I am not sure what happened to her because if records mean anything, she beat the number 1 115 and number 1 125 and was on a losing before impressing at her tryout to get into the TUF house. I mentioned in a thread yesterday that with all due respect, from the fights I have seen, Michelle is yet to convince me so if Magana pulls off the upset is it because she is bigger (fought at 125 for several fights) or because she has a better skill set?
One of the joys of MMA is that anything can happen. Plenty of fighters from that season have already been forgotten. For as crazy as Magana comes off, we are still talking about her.

She's found a way to stick around and earn a living. Even if I respected nothing else (which isn't the case. Magana is a vet who has beaten some very tough ladies. "Her majesty" is a character she created after TUF) I can respect that. Phone Post 3.0

Rules...

Can't wait to see magana get beat up the whole fight Phone Post 3.0