Watters interviews students at Trump protest (vid)

Let me preface this by saying most high school students are dumb as fuck and this was really going after low hanging fruit. 

With that being said, I laughed pretty hard at a few of the answers/comments as well as the editing. Check it:

That's the thing I've noticed about so many of these protests. The protesters are all really young. They have no real world experience yet they feel like they have all of the answers and should go protest. Who is programming these kids to think this way? Is it social media, their teachers?

StrikingMMA - That's the thing I've noticed about so many of these protests. The protesters are all really young. They have no real world experience yet they feel like they have all of the answers and should go protest. Who is programming these kids to think this way? Is it social media, their teachers?

Yes . Read the book "Brainwashed" by Ben Shapiro. He goes in to vast detail into how the left brainwashes kids unrelentlessly on colleges everywhere. 

Stern sent Sal and Richard to interview the Occupy Wallstreet morons. The responses I assume would be very similar if asking the current snowflakes.

Sure they were kids but they sound just like the adults on Facebook or on the og

Subbed for when I'm not on my phone

VHStapefan - Sure they were kids but they sound just like the adults on Facebook or on the og

Facebook is the real problem, IMO

bunch of "experts" on every topic

people get all their info from facebook and the morons on facebook

TTT

In the age of the internet, I find it hard to understand wilful ignorance in the face of facts. But...

Kids are kids and they're just trying to be accepted and belong. You could see it with the black dude. He was just there to be cool, and when the facts were presented, you could see the wheels turning. 

When I was that age, I was really into Rush Limbaugh, Punk Rock shows, and Skateboarding. Super retarded combination, right?

Basically, I just wanted to fight with people because of reasons I couldn't understand at the time. And also be really good at kick-flips.

I give millennials a lot of shit, but I'm confident that many will turn out fine, as they become oriented with the adult world and find out for themselves that agendas are at play from many sides and you need to take it all in and decide who you are. 

Unfortunately, there are a lot of "adults" who never progress beyond their formative years. They aren't curious enough to challenge themselves, and find solace in "sticking to their guns." This is where we run into problems.

The Adversary -

In the age of the internet, I find it hard to understand wilful ignorance in the face of facts. But...

Kids are kids and they're just trying to be accepted and belong. You could see it with the black dude. He was just there to be cool, and when the facts were presented, you could see the wheels turning. 

When I was that age, I was really into Rush Limbaugh, Punk Rock shows, and Skateboarding. Super retarded combination, right?

Basically, I just wanted to fight with people because of reasons I couldn't understand at the time. And also be really good at kick-flips.

I give millennials a lot of shit, but I'm confident that many will turn out fine, as they become oriented with the adult world and find out for themselves that agendas are at play from many sides and you need to take it all in and decide who you are. 

Unfortunately, there are a lot of "adults" who never progress beyond their formative years. They aren't curious enough to challenge themselves, and find solace in "sticking to their guns." This is where we run into problems.

Yep. I was super liberal until I hit 22. Then I just started to realize things. My whole thought process changed. 

Also sub for later. 

The Adversary -

A lot of correctness in your post.

always hilarious