Way to make modern music better...

JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
Domenico -
Squirrel, Blue Belt - I read somewhere on the OG, the reason we think music was so good back then, compared to now, is because we are only remembering the good music. Phone Post 3.0
So why are all the biggest grossing concert tours now by bands that are from back then? Phone Post 3.0

do you always lie/make shit up or are you making a special exception for us? 613.1 million for today's music vs 340.9 million vs "back then" (and that is giving "back then" u2 which really does not fit in either catergory. should really only be 207.3 million)

Top 15 2015 Concert Tours At The Ticket Booth

• Here are the top highest-grossing tours of 2015:
  • Taylor Swift – $217.4 million.
  • One Direction – $208 million.
  • U2 – $133.6 million.
  • The Rolling Stones – $131.5 million.
  • Kenny Chesney – $114 million.
  • Fleetwood Mac – $75.8 million.
  • Maroon 5 – $73.7 million.
LMAO "modern musics good" then he puts a list up with Taylor Swift and Maroon 5 Phone Post 3.0

so I take it you cannot read? seriously, are you that stupid? you can't be that fucking retarded

please, do me a favor. read my post and the ones I quoted. Use context this time. see if you can figure why your dumbass post makes zero sense

please come back once you understand or if you need me to explain it to you

I understand exactly what you posted TFK Fagboy and really don't think it was reason for you to get as venomous as you just got on me but OK....

I was laughing at the fact that your pussy ass posted how good modern music was in one post then turned around and used all the examples of what people think of as bad modern music to make a point in another fucktard. If YOURE to fucking stupid to understand that since your such a giant bitch made faggot fuck? Then maybe instead of running your bitch mouth at people YOU should go slap your cuntstain of a whoor mother or cowardly faggot of a father for teaching you that it's acceptable to randomly run your know nothing dicklicker at people. You're a fucking pussy and a bitch with bad reading comprehension... You should slap your parents for raising you to be like that, it will make us all feel better. Phone Post 3.0
You mad bro? Phone Post 3.0

The Loge -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
Domenico -
Squirrel, Blue Belt - I read somewhere on the OG, the reason we think music was so good back then, compared to now, is because we are only remembering the good music. Phone Post 3.0
So why are all the biggest grossing concert tours now by bands that are from back then? Phone Post 3.0

do you always lie/make shit up or are you making a special exception for us? 613.1 million for today's music vs 340.9 million vs "back then" (and that is giving "back then" u2 which really does not fit in either catergory. should really only be 207.3 million)

• U2 – $133.6 million.
LMAO "modern musics good" then he puts a list up with Taylor Swift and Maroon 5 Phone Post 3.0

so I take it you cannot read? seriously, are you that stupid? you can't be that fucking retarded

please, do me a favor. read my post and the ones I quoted. Use context this time. see if you can figure why your dumbass post makes zero sense

I understand exactly what you posted TFK Fagboy and really don't think it was reason for you to get as venomous as you just got on me but OK....

I was laughing at the fact that your pussy ass posted how good modern music was in one post then turned around and used all the examples of what people think of as bad modern music to make a point in another fucktard. If YOURE to fucking stupid to understand that since your such a giant bitch made faggot fuck? Then maybe instead of running your bitch mouth at people YOU should go slap your cuntstain of a whoor mother or cowardly faggot of a father for teaching you that it's acceptable to randomly run your know nothing dicklicker at people. You're a fucking pussy and a bitch with bad reading comprehension... You should slap your parents for raising you to be like that, it will make us all feel better. Phone Post 3.0
Not really like I should be, I just went with the old standards of cunt whoore mother etc etc... I'm usually more creative when dealing with millennial vagina like this... Phone Post 3.0

I love how any given thread here can turn into hatred and threats in less than 30 posts no matter what the topic. Phone Post 3.0

The problem is with what modern radio thinks of rock in general. Nothing. They completely ignore it.

Rock, from a commercial standpoint, is completely and TOTALLY DEAD.

However, it is more alive and exciting than ever on the "underground." In punk rock, there's bands like PEARS, RVIVR and Night Birds blowing minds. In metal, there's bands like Ghost Bath, Vektor and Magrudergrind melting faces. Also tons of unique indie/alternative/power pop out there. It's insane. Hit up a record shop. You'll see for yourself.

In the 70s, 80s and 90s, labels and mainstream radio took chances and dedicated time in developing undiscovered, yet worthy bands. Not today. Ain't nobody got time for that. They're taking the safe road and less willing to gamble since record sales are in the shitter. If a band doesn't have 3+ million followers on facebook, they are worthless. If the first record doesn't sell 100,000 copies, they're history. This is very different than in the 90s, for example, when Geffen, a major label, signed Nirvana and put them on MTV/radio despite the fact that they were completely and totally different than the quick money bands (Firehouse, Slaughter, Warrant, Trixter, etc.) of the time.

Bruce Springsteen didn't break through commercially until his SIXTH record. Same with Thin Lizzy and others.

This is all no problem for me because I'm in record stores every week. I know that good, challenging, rebellious rock music is out there in droves. Boundaries are still being pushed, no doubt. But it's not happening in the mainstream, and may never again.

You guys like the OP need to find your local record shop and just abandon modern radio. It's all shit.

TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
The Loge -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
Domenico -

• U2 – $133.6 million.

Not really like I should be, I just went with the old standards of cunt whoore mother etc etc... I'm usually more creative when dealing with millennial vagina like this... Phone Post 3.0

if only you could read and understand conext as well as you use old standard insults

if only

if only you werent such a fucktarded little bitch...if only....

blow it out your ass feltchspit

The way to make music better is for people to spend money on quality music.

SnapLocally -
Junnk - 
PunchesandKicks -
Yup. Plenty of great music being made right now which will be obsessed over 30 years from now Phone Post 3.0
Lol no Phone Post 3.0

Let's follow this logic and look to the past.

This is what the music landscape looked like 30 years ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_Year-End_Hot_100_singles_of_1986

It was complete shit then, too.

No one glorifies glam rock, dude. It was shit music, thats why no one says how amazing music in the 80s was. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
The Loge -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
Domenico -

• U2 – $133.6 million.

if only you could read and understand conext as well as you use old standard insults

if only

aww, cute

Not only that I'm a better cook than you too lmfao...

Post some more stats that don't take population growth or the ridiculous inflation of ticket prices into account Fagboy. Just because you're butthurt that your modern music isn't anywhere near as relevant as when music mattered doesn't mean you can't post some more dipshit stats. Phone Post 3.0

As far as main stream music that you don't have to look for I think it goes like this. 50s rock gets bloated from Elvis and becomes soft crap which brings about the blues revival 60s all the way into the 70s music which was still great, then it got bloated and turned into corporate rock, which begot Punk rock, New Wave of British Heavy Metal and the 50s revival you hear in stuff like Springsteen. Then punk and metal gets bloated and turns into new wave and Glam which brings about Hardcore punk, thrash metal and alternative. That mixture creates grunge and 90s Rock which gets bloated and becomes rap rock by the early 2000s which then creates a more stripped down Indie rock which then gets bloated and becomes either Screamo or Maroon 5 which then brings about a more striped down 50s hipster rock which then gets bloated and becomes hipster banjo rock and thats created this new synthesizer new wave beta rock thing that's going on now and that's why music should be getting really good and angrier soon since it's always better when we hate whatever asshole is in charge... Phone Post 3.0

Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - I dont think tryingto replicate music from 40-50 years ago is the way to go. One of the biggest issues with modern music is it seems to have stagnated in the sense that there arent really new genres popping up every few years like they used to. Phone Post 3.0
Yes there are. There's a new genre almost every year, as far as electronic music goes. Phone Post 3.0

If Taylor Swift isn't considered good music than I don't want to know what is!

I've got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name! Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - As far as main stream music that you don't have to look for I think it goes like this. 50s rock gets bloated from Elvis and becomes soft crap which brings about the blues revival 60s all the way into the 70s music which was still great, then it got bloated and turned into corporate rock, which begot Punk rock, New Wave of British Heavy Metal and the 50s revival you hear in stuff like Springsteen. Then punk and metal gets bloated and turns into new wave and Glam which brings about Hardcore punk, thrash metal and alternative. That mixture creates grunge and 90s Rock which gets bloated and becomes rap rock by the early 2000s which then creates a more stripped down Indie rock which then gets bloated and becomes either Screamo or Maroon 5 which then brings about a more striped down 50s hipster rock which then gets bloated and becomes hipster banjo rock and thats created this new synthesizer new wave beta rock thing that's going on now and that's why music should be getting really good and angrier soon since it's always better when we hate whatever asshole is in charge... Phone Post 3.0

There's one MAJOR element now though that we didn't have then that ends that generational chain/cycle: the internet.

There are no cohesive movements anymore. Everything is scattered and gets less than 15 minutes of fame. People chew up and spit out anything and everything in an instant, all of which is available at their fingertips free of charge.

There is no musical movement comparable today (or for the past decade) in size, scope, relevance of grunge, hair metal or punk, for example.

TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
The Loge -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
Domenico -
Squirrel, Blue Belt - I read somewhere on the OG, the reason we think music was so good back then, compared to now, is because we are only remembering the good music.
So why are all the biggest grossing concert tours now by bands that are from back then?

Here are the top highest-grossing tours of 2015:

Taylor Swift – $217.4 million.

One Direction – $208 million.

U2 – $133.6 million.

The Rolling Stones – $131.5 million.

Kenny Chesney – $114 million.

Fleetwood Mac – $75.8 million.

Maroon 5 – $73.7 million.

LMAO "modern musics good" then he puts a list up with Taylor Swift and Maroon 5

I was laughing at the fact that your pussy ass posted how good modern music was in one post then turned around and used all the examples of what people think of as bad modern music to make a point in another fucktard. If YOURE to fucking stupid to understand that since your such a giant bitch made faggot fuck? Then maybe instead of running your bitch mouth at people YOU should go slap your cuntstain of a whoor mother or cowardly faggot of a father for teaching you that it's acceptable to randomly run your know nothing dicklicker at people. You're a fucking pussy and a bitch with bad reading comprehension... You should slap your parents for raising you to be like that, it will make us all feel better.
You mad bro?
Not really like I should be, I just went with the old standards of cunt whoore mother etc etc... I'm usually more creative when dealing with millennial vagina like this...

if only

aww, cute

Post some more stats that don't take population growth or the ridiculous inflation of ticket prices into account Fagboy. Just because you're butthurt that your modern music isn't anywhere near as relevant as when music mattered doesn't mean you can't post some more dipshit stats.

sure you are buddy, sure you are

why would I post anything in regards to population growth or inflation of ticket prices?? seriously, please explain that. I can't wait to hear you explain how that has anything to do with the current conversation. seriously, why would I post that? why did you bring that up?

it can't possibly because you are so stupid as to think I was comparing touring concert revenue of today to that of years past. I mean, you can't possibly be thinking that is what I said above, right? you totally know I only posted numbers from 2015, right? so population growth and inflation of ticket prices would have zero bearing if only looking at concert sales in 2015. I mean, you know that right? and that my comment, once again, was in no way saying those artists listed were good music but merely proving domenico completely lied or made up his post. you totally get that, right?

please explain why you brought up population growth and inlation of ticket prices and how it is relevant to what has been posted so far. I can't wait

LOL I just thought it was funny that you posted how people look back with rose colored glasses then posted Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift as examples of how awesome the modern music industry is doing. If you can't see the humor in that that goes more to youre being a dumbass than me. Then you started having a bleed session so thought it would be fun to poke holes in your nonsensical argument. Continue to bleed doofus. Rant some more that your modern music is somehow just as relevant as when it was the only thing on a radio with only a few other channels that played music, 7 channels on TV and no internet, DVR, music streaming etc. you don't sound dumb at all...

newflowerfeeder -
JJitsu - As far as main stream music that you don't have to look for I think it goes like this. 50s rock gets bloated from Elvis and becomes soft crap which brings about the blues revival 60s all the way into the 70s music which was still great, then it got bloated and turned into corporate rock, which begot Punk rock, New Wave of British Heavy Metal and the 50s revival you hear in stuff like Springsteen. Then punk and metal gets bloated and turns into new wave and Glam which brings about Hardcore punk, thrash metal and alternative. That mixture creates grunge and 90s Rock which gets bloated and becomes rap rock by the early 2000s which then creates a more stripped down Indie rock which then gets bloated and becomes either Screamo or Maroon 5 which then brings about a more striped down 50s hipster rock which then gets bloated and becomes hipster banjo rock and thats created this new synthesizer new wave beta rock thing that's going on now and that's why music should be getting really good and angrier soon since it's always better when we hate whatever asshole is in charge... Phone Post 3.0

There's one MAJOR element now though that we didn't have then that ends that generational chain/cycle: the internet.

There are no cohesive movements anymore. Everything is scattered and gets less than 15 minutes of fame. People chew up and spit out anything and everything in an instant, all of which is available at their fingertips free of charge.

There is no musical movement comparable today (or for the past decade) in size, scope, relevance of grunge, hair metal or punk, for example.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Not to mention the fact that if something genuinely unique and different pops up somewhere online, it gets called "hipster" or "emo" and laughed out of the spotlight in no time. Everyone has a voice. Everyone is a critic. Yes, that was always the case, but with social media and youtube comments these days, those voices are now heard.

There were a shit ton of people who took issue with grunge back in the 90s when the industry started pushing Pearl Jam and Soundgarden videos in over metal videos. It didn't matter though. It didn't run out of town the way that the third wave of emo bands did last decade. MTV and rock radio held precedence over those dessenting voices.

TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
The Loge -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
Domenico -
Squirrel, Blue Belt - I read somewhere on the OG, the reason we think music was so good back then, compared to now, is because we are only remembering the good music.
So why are all the biggest grossing concert tours now by bands that are from back then?

U2 – $133.6 million.

I was laughing at the fact that your pussy ass posted how good modern music was in one post then turned around and used all the examples of what people think of as bad modern music to make a point in another fucktard. If YOURE to fucking stupid to understand that since your such a giant bitch made faggot fuck? Then maybe instead of running your bitch mouth at people YOU should go slap your cuntstain of a whoor mother or cowardly faggot of a father for teaching you that it's acceptable to randomly run your know nothing dicklicker at people. You're a fucking pussy and a bitch with bad reading comprehension... You should slap your parents for raising you to be like that, it will make us all feel better.
You mad bro?
Not really like I should be, I just went with the old standards of cunt whoore mother etc etc... I'm usually more creative when dealing with millennial vagina like this...

if only

aww, cute

Post some more stats that don't take population growth or the ridiculous inflation of ticket prices into account Fagboy. Just because you're butthurt that your modern music isn't anywhere near as relevant as when music mattered doesn't mean you can't post some more dipshit stats.

why would I post anything in regards to population growth or inflation of ticket prices?? seriously, please explain that. I can't wait to hear you explain how that has anything to do with the current conversation. seriously, why would I post that? why did you bring that up?

it can't possibly because you are so stupid as to think I was comparing touring concert revenue of today to that of years past. I mean, you can't possibly be thinking that is what I said above, right? you totally know I only posted numbers from 2015, right? so population growth and inflation of ticket prices would have zero bearing if only looking at concert sales in 2015. I mean, you know that right? and that my comment, once again, was in no way saying those artists listed were good music but merely proving domenico completely lied or made up his post. you totally get that, right?

please explain why you brought up population growth and inlation of ticket prices and how it is relevant to what has been posted so far. I can't wait

LOL I just thought it was funny that you posted how people look back with rose colored glasses then posted Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift as examples of how awesome the modern music industry is doing. If you can't see the humor in that that goes more to youre being a dumbass than me. Then you started having a bleed session so thought it would be fun to poke holes in your nonsensical argument. Continue to bleed doofus. Rant some more that your modern music is somehow just as relevant as when it was the only thing on a radio with only a few other channels that played music, 7 channels on TV and no internet, DVR, music streaming etc. you don't sound dumb at all...

except I did not say that which all goes back to your original comment, since you started this, with your "lmao at taylor swift and maroon 5"

you still do not actually get it and you keep arguing something that was not said nor implied

also, who said anything about modern music being as relevant? again, nothing that was said nor implied

please, keep sharing more 

give a fuck what you said you bitch made faggot fuck, you wanna start throwing retards and stupids out there then dont get butthurt when your faggot ass ends up in some retarded quotefest e-battle for no reason you big fucking douchenozzle. If you werent so blinded by your millenial faggotry youd see what im doing... you have no argument so you fall back on overexplaining a joke that wasnt serious to begin with. You said rose colored glasses, you posted Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift, you called me a retard, you started the e-fight you fucking e-tard.

how bout u arent allowed to make an album if u cant sing and play an instrument

ranier wolfcastle - 

how bout u arent allowed to make an album if u cant sing and play an instrument

Amend that statement to read as "if you can't sing without autotune"

TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
The Loge -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
JJitsu -
TFK_Fanboy -
Domenico -

U2 – $133.6 million.

You mad bro?

if only

aww, cute

except I did not say that which all goes back to your original comment, since you started this, with your "lmao at taylor swift and maroon 5"

you still do not actually get it and you keep arguing something that was not said nor implied

also, who said anything about modern music being as relevant? again, nothing that was said nor implied

please, keep sharing more 

give a fuck what you said you bitch made faggot fuck, you wanna start throwing retards and stupids out there then dont get butthurt when your faggot ass ends up in some retarded quotefest e-battle for no reason you big fucking douchenozzle. If you werent so blinded by your millenial faggotry youd see what im doing... you have no argument so you fall back on overexplaining a joke that wasnt serious to begin with. You said rose colored glasses, you posted Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift, you called me a retard, you started the e-fight you fucking e-tard.

so, we admit I was right and you were wrong? good

also, you commented to me first with the insult. not sure you know what word "start" means

and sure, now all of a sudden you were trolling the whole time and not being retarded. sure

and yeah, based on your tone I am def. the one who got their feelings hurt

please, keep showing how smart you are

Back to your lack of reading comprehension pussy. Thinking "LOL at" was an insult and worth coming back with retarded stupid dumbass shows what a little keyboard pussy you truly are. All I then did was call out what a little bitch you are and why your cuntstain of a mother should be dick slapped for raising the thin skinned pussy that is you. So fuck you pussy, fuck you twice, fuck your faggot cuckhold daddy and fuck his beard wife you call a mom. They raised a straight bitch. The premiss that you're music is even close to as relevant or good as older music is almost as laughable as the idea that you're a good cook or have any taste in anything whatsoever. Phone Post 3.0