Wayne Static Dead

:-(

Singer/guitarist Wayne Static (born Wayne Richard Wells) of the industrial metal band STATIC-X has passed away at the age of 48. His death was confirmed by Wayne's publicists at FiXT Publicity.

No further details are currently available, but some of Wayne's associates have indicated that his passing may have been the result of a drug overdose.

KORN frontman Jonathan Davis said: "Rest in peace, Wayne. I'm speechless right now. I'm losing too many of my friends. I'll see you on the other side, brother."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/static-x-frontman-wayne-static-dead-at-48/#IBxCrFv7Rova2sYE.99

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/static-x-frontman-wayne-static-dead-at-48/ Phone Post 3.0

Damn. RIP. Phone Post 3.0

Oh no! That really sucks. One of my favorite bands. Glad I got to see them live in a small setting too. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. This is really hitting me like a ton of bricks.

Big fan of Static X here.

RIP Wayne. Phone Post 3.0

RIP Phone Post 3.0

Damn that sucks I used to listen to them all the time.

Didn't realize he was already 48

RIP Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a huge Static X fan but Wayne was a cool dude and I was bummed to hear about this. I'm gonna miss his epic hair and glorious beard.

RIP Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe he was 48.
R.I.P. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he pushed it Phone Post 3.0

In honor of the man....

Harlem Savoy -

In honor of the man....

RIP homie Phone Post 3.0

Rip...I tried growing that in high school lol Phone Post 3.0

I was going to ask if his hair was still awesome.

RIP Phone Post 3.0

WHAAAAT? Phone Post 3.0

They were the first concert I saw by myself in nyc. Damn, very sad. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like "Wisconsin Death Trip" is gonna be in heavy rotation for me today. Phone Post 3.0

Wowww that's crazy. RIP dude Phone Post 3.0

Damn, he was just about to do a European tour with drowning pool. Phone Post 3.0

I used to listen to Static-X all the time in high school (10 years ago). This sucks to hear. Phone Post 3.0

May be too soon buttttt...........

I wonder if he bled for days Phone Post 3.0