Ways to spice up a PPV card with nothing but ME

I get it, more shows, more diluted under cards. But, hey, we are still going to watch for Jose Aldo, so why should we just give up. Let's think up some ideas to spice up these cards:

1) Vitor and JBJ biblical debate. Khabib charges out of the back with a steel Quran.
2) Urijah Faber fights for a newly created title. Hardcore Bantamweight Champ perhaps?
3) Nick and/or Nate Diaz do a monologue
4) Musical Guest. Coldplay if available.
5) Mid Card PED tests. In the cage.
6) Mark Hunt does whatever the fuck Mark Hunt wants.
7) Puppy MMA. License from animal planet. It's adorable
8) Athletic explosions (actual explosives)
9) Joe Rogan comedy set (seriously. Why aren't they already doing this)
10) Handjob cam (more ultimate than kiss cam)

Number 10 makes it real awkward when the point the camera on a non couple... so obviously we need to fo it lol Phone Post 3.0

These are just some of my ideas, LETS HEAR SOME MORE!

A lucky member of the crowd is randomly picked and gets to enter the octagon and fight a UFC fighter. A TUF contract is. handed if he wins. Phone Post 3.0

chadp - A lucky member of the crowd is randomly picked and gets to enter the octagon and fight a UFC fighter. A TUF contract is. handed if he wins. Phone Post 3.0

A stick figure contract, perhaps

By the way, 100% of these ideas are better than Justin McCully in a mask.

A confrontation between fighters in cage where a masked man is revealed to be a former training partner of one of the participants, and is now training his OPPONENT!

IT'd be even better if the masked man had not one but TWO masks on!

:| Phone Post 3.0

^. Jinx. You owe me some coke.

Girls dancing in the cage between fights.

Musical performer before every show so everyone will watch the prelims. Phone Post 3.0

I'm spicing it up by ordering some wings and watching the Ole Miss/LSU game........for free.

I'll check in here for updates from time to time.

I Wild Each It - 

In

Sounds like the SEC is missing out on PPV dollars.

I'm sure that will change when they have to start paying players....

Choreographed gladiator battle intermission in full attire a la Rennaissance Fairs/Legendary Times. Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist - 
I Wild Each It - 

In

<br />
<span class="User-240332" id="userPost51248115">Sounds like the SEC is missing out on PPV dollars.<br />
<br />
I'm sure that will change when they have to start paying players....</span></blockquote>

Have to start paying players?  The SEC is paying players right now...believe that, lol.    SEC football makes John Calipari look like a choir boy.

Mad Xyientist - ^. Jinx. You owe me some coke.
Touché

Voted up boss Phone Post 3.0

How about co-promotion with that Casey oxendine shit sandwich where two guys fight two guys in liquidated American Gladiators sets, in what seems like a softball pitch to MMA critics

You lied about puppy MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt more ideas it's not to late to get one of these in tonight

Back when there was the brief period of headshops and pseudodrugs were legal we used to take a different one for each UFC.

After they were banned we spent the night crushing and snorting my friends anti-depressants....give that one a miss imo