WB announced Justice League Movie w/ Director

And its Zack Snyder again....  Snyder is currently working on Batman vs. Superman which is the follow up to Man of Steel which will lead directly into Jusice League movie.

Zack Snyder Officially Set to Direct Justice League
Silas Lesnick Apr 27, 2014

A Justice League feature film is not only officially on track today, but has also announced a director. The Wall Street Journal reports that Man of Steel helmer Zack Snyder will make the ensemble blockbuster his followup to 2016's Batman vs. Superman.

“It will be a further expansion of this universe,” Warner Bros. president of worldwide production Greg Silverman tells the outlet. "’Superman vs Batman’ will lead into ‘Justice League.’”

Although no Justice League cast is official at this stage, the project is likely to again star Henry Cavill as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Ray Fisher as Cyborg (with a view other JLAers expected to be announced in the future).

The article also offers a slightly less optimistic update on the status of a Wonder Woman solo film, noting that, while the studio is open to the idea, they feel the right script has not yet been found.

Seems rushed Phone Post 3.0

Superman doesn't make for a good movie.

Either he's too over-powered and unstoppable, or he's exposed to Kryptonite, and is ridiculous and boring.

My Dream Justice League Cast for the Movie:

They are rushing this to compete with Avengers which is stupid.

Should do solo Wonder Woman, Flash, a Green Lantern reboot bc the Reynolds one was one of the worst superhero movies ever, and Aquaman.  Then combine that shit.

Mihow - FUCK JENNIFER LAWRENCE

- that black guy that posts here, no, not the cool one

You think TPK is black?

I don't have much faith in the DCU Phone Post 3.0

Meh Phone Post 3.0

EatonBeever - 

My Dream Justice League Cast for the Movie:

AHEM?!?

Paulie Shore as Green Arrow

EatonBeever - 

Paulie Shore as Green Arrow

Isn't that Gemma Arterton? I be a fan

One of the many mistakes Marvel has avoided: locking in a single director for all their films. I don't understand giving Zach Snyder of all people that much power.

Everyone knows vinny chase is aquaman Phone Post 3.0