Umar will run 135
Movsar at 145
Islam at 155
Usman or Chimaev at 170
Chimaev at 185
Magomed Is looking like a real contender at 205

Im honestly ready for the UG meltdown.

3 Likes

He’s caught my attention and I think he’ll be great but… this division still belongs to petr Yan he is the true champ of 135

Sport Mma GIF by UFC

6 Likes

he lost that last flight pretty convincingly

3 Likes

Nah. Yan 1 4 5

1 Like

How do you see Yan dealing with TJ? Cause I’d put my money on TJ

Clinging to a guy’s back going for a choke and never coming close to getting it is not a ‘near finish’.

Yan could have fought harder to escape though. He has a tendency to give away rounds and come back strong in the next round. I assume that’s something that has stuck with him from his boxing background, but there’s not enough rounds in this sport to be doing that.

In any case, he’s clearly way better than Aljo. He dominated the striking and grappling outside of those two rounds he rode out.

1 Like

Dillashart has been out struck twice. Finished by Henry who isn’t even a striker. Yan can beat him. Probably by decision but I can certainly see him winning 49-46 or 48-47

Well, I hope we get to see it soon

1 Like

They’ve been saying that for the past 3 years. Yet to happen

2 Likes

Yan lost the first

1 Like

The way Aljo took the back in the 1st round was very impressive. In the 2nd, Yan messed up and Aljo took the opportunity. But Sterling never did any damage nor came close to subbing Petr. And Yan in turn never even tried to escape. WTF was that about? I still had Yan 3-2. Two shitty “wins” for Aljo in a row.

1 Like

He was never outstruck. Cejudo was an early stoppage and he clearly won the Cruz fight. Yes he missed a ton but still outlanded Cruz. Cruz didn’t throw a single punch in that fight how anyone could score it for Cruz is beyond me

1 Like

Wonder if we will ever have a Jew Champ

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

In fairness, with God in their corner, how are us infidels supposed to compete?

Not on the dillasnake watch!

Dressed To Kill Suit GIF by UFC

2 Likes

They’re already the UFC champs, since the owners/CEOs/CFOs/etc., are of jewish persuasion… And I’m as shocked as everyone to find out an entertainment company is run by jews.

2 Likes

Jews are some of the worst fighters in MMA. Mainly the ones from Israel. I think every Israeli fighter lost last year in the contender series.

3 Likes

Oh if he won those rounds then he still has the belt right?

A quick Google search shows that there are over 2 Billion Muslims in the world now.

Statistically they should already be holding the majority of the Belts.

2 Likes

in shallah