We are now the Denver Tebows

Its not a stretch to consider Denver one of the best football towns in the country. Our fans always travel well, Denver is a football city.

Well it is becoming more clear we are now the Denver Tebows. MY OWN FRIENDS who are die hard Bronco fans are now all over this guys nuts. Then you go to reason with these people and want nothing to hear of it. Nevermind our running game is amazing right now, or that our defense is shutting other teams down, its all because of Tebow. I literally had someone tell me tonight that they are playing better with Tebow because none of the players liked Orton. Right because they just voted Orton their team captain for nothing right? Its official, we are now the Denver Tebows.

The running game is amazing in part because of Tebow. The defensive turnaround I can't explain.

I hate John Elway and the Broncos. I found myself rooting for Tebow to win.

i kinda am supporting Tebow n Crew because of all thehate and doubt.. its so disgusting hearing folks bash Tebow week in and week out and even more so with Elways crap about how he is not backing Tebow as qb "blah blah blah"yet the dude is winning game for his dumbass.

if it wasnt for Tebow the team would be 0-10 or something

^ I am with Supersaiyan. The more they hate the more I like him. Anyone one would think he was running over fur seals in an SUV in his spare time or something. And the thing is the hate didn't start after he played a few games, it was there from day one. Alot of people wrote him off since day one, without ever giving him a chance to let him play and see what he could do. Now they have to keep finding new ways to hate on him every week. It is funny to watch.

must be nice to be able to hate on your QB thats getting you wins.

Waylay -  ^ I am with Supersaiyan. The more they hate the more I like him. Anyone one would think he was running over fur seals in an SUV in his spare time or something. And the thing is the hate didn't start after he played a few games, it was there from day one. Alot of people wrote him off since day one, without ever giving him a chance to let him play and see what he could do. Now they have to keep finding new ways to hate on him every week. It is funny to watch.

yeah its just pathetic..i have "hated" on a couple teams because i want my team to beat them since they are rivals (Ravens and Pats ) to my STeelers

BUt geez man it aint personal its all in fun of the sport you know ? and i leave it at that..

the ppl vs Tebow is like some personal issue where they LITERALLY WANT him to fail as a team and a person and its sickening. the analysts and smallminded group cant seem to see that there are guys in the NFL who were "soso"just as much and have been in the league for a bit like CHad Pennington or Brian LEftwich . YET they crucify TEbow for success (loosely) and he cant seem to get a praise (or Denver) for wins --no matter who is its against.

Just wait till they lose a game they are going to kill their mommas to prove they were right that Tebow sucked and he's the reason for any losses they have 100% no question with uttermost conviction.

People need to just appreciate that Tebow is getting it done somehow someway with all that he has (or lack thereof ) and all that matters is he is improving and a few "W's" is a good thing. Its nice to see him over come adversity and obstacles with persistance because he is definitley earning all the goods from it.

I am a new Denver fan this year and wish great things for the Tebow and his team :)

sewich - must be nice to be able to hate on your QB thats getting you wins.

and the sad thing is they are so steadfastly overlooking any wins so they can say (with anticipation and anxiety)

" i told you so" as soon as they lose.

dumbasses... the lot of them

Super, you should pop in to some of the ongoing Tebow threads on the OG. Especially on gameday. I have been having way too much fun riling up the tebow haters.

lol...i need to stop over there man haha

I have to admit I doubted that they could win with him at QB. I don't doubt that anymore and he is getting better. I do however find him to be annoying. Does he do anything without thanking his savior and lord JC first? He probably thanks him before taking a shit. I don't think God cares about the NFL. I pose an interesting question though. Would he take this much criticism if he was a muslim or jewish?

i would think the reaction would be even more profound if he was saying Praise be to Allah ...would be interesting .

supersaiyan - i would think the reaction would be even more profound if he was saying Praise be to Allah ...would be interesting .

Oh fuck what I wouldnt give to see that. Can you imagine the brain spasms occuring across America if a young QB started up with that?

lol... yeahh... FArrakhan and Crew would be at the games lol

imagine every interview on espn or sports show talk he starts his greeting with -

" As-Salamu Alaykum my brothers n sisters "

I meant public criticism by journalists writing articles for their newspapers and websites. Would people still buy billboards to put out their anti-Tebow message? If he was anything but a Christian people would be too afraid to do these type of things imo.

sounds about right to me man